Page 169 of 223 FirstFirst ... 69119159165166167168169170171172173179219 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3332
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

First crossover between the original League and the FS League is a Hershey comic
    Uh what is this? Is this real?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Yes, but it's just a digital comic.

Spectacular Member Earth-2 Refugee's Avatar

A digital comic where you unlock the chapters by scanning QR codes on collectable chocolate bar wrappers. I can't make this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-2 Refugee View Post
    A digital comic where you unlock the chapters by scanning QR codes on collectable chocolate bar wrappers. I can't make this up.
    ...Well, I won't be reading it .

Extraordinary Member

The real question is which was better, this or those amazing KFC crossovers.

Last edited by Hypo; 08-24-2023 at 10:18 AM.

Spectacular Member Earth-2 Refugee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    The real question is which was better, this or those amazing KFC crossovers.

KFC without a doubt. At least this artwork is original instead of just cutting out Dawn of DC drawings to make a comic for Hershey's

Anything’s better than those Subway crossovers with Jared Fogle. Talk about aging like fine milk
    Last edited by Tomkatie; 08-24-2023 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Earth-2 Refugee View Post
    KFC without a doubt. At least this artwork is original instead of just cutting out Dawn of DC drawings to make a comic for Hershey's
    The cover's a cut out, sure. But surely the actual content isn't?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I admit there is some amusement here cause of the potential implication a team-up between the 2 League's isn't worth being printed in a normal comic, but instead in a give-away for some candy.

Which you would think the FS League teaming up with the normal League would warrant something more than being a Hershey tie-in.

I admit there is some amusement here cause of the potential implication a team-up between the 2 League's isn't worth being printed in a normal comic, but instead in a give-away for some candy.

Which you would think the FS League teaming up with the normal League would warrant something more than being a Hershey tie-in.
    I guess it'll be more of the main heroes teaming-up with their legacies.

Even though I don't think Bruce and Jace have ever interacted outside Future State.

Astonishing Member

They didn't. Technically, Jace interacted with Bat-Family in Fear State ending, since there was that weird group scene, where he was present on the rooftop alongside them, and also there was a scene, where Bruce was told about second Batman in the town, where his reaction was something like ''I'll handle it later'', and that's it.
    Ridley probably didn't want them to meet for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    They didn't. Technically, Jace interacted with Bat-Family in Fear State ending, since there was that weird group scene, where he was present on the rooftop alongside them, and also there was a scene, where Bruce was told about second Batman in the town, where his reaction was something like ''I'll handle it later'', and that's it.
    It would be kind of weird...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Yeah considering Ridley had Jace moving to New York, after starting out with the "Batman hasn't been seen in years" bit in issue 1, Ridley clearly doesn't want Jace and Bruce in the same room.

Of course Ridley doesn't seem to have anything in the pipeline for DC at the moment so that might free up Jace to finally interact with Bruce.

BANNED

Yeah considering Ridley had Jace moving to New York, after starting out with the "Batman hasn't been seen in years" bit in issue 1, Ridley clearly doesn't want Jace and Bruce in the same room.

Of course Ridley doesn't seem to have anything in the pipeline for DC at the moment so that might free up Jace to finally interact with Bruce.
    I keep forgetting that Jace was a thing

If the FS books had ended up selling better I'm sure it'd be a bigger deal. But the comics crowd didn't turn out to support Jace, Yara, or Jon the way DC/AT&T seemed to think they would.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.