Page 50 of 223 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100150 ... LastLast

TF is Conner? Beyond that a cool poster.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Tinfoil hat time: The Knight Terrors event teased for Dawn of DC is going to be about the Empire of Shadows invading Earth 0, with Damian and Jace as the protagonists leading the fight to repel them. PKJ keeps teasing something coming with Damian and the Empire of Shadows, and he has one more big book to announce. Ridley has said other writers will be handling Jace too.
    Name would make sense and it would be great if PKJ got more infleunce on overall direction of the DC universe.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Interesting that all 4 of the main YJ sidekicks are missing here. Perhaps DC is trying to tell us something?

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Interesting that all 4 of the main YJ sidekicks are missing here. Perhaps DC is trying to tell us something?
    The same thing they've told us for awhile? That they aren't important?

Sadly it makes sense they're missing. Action Comics is already represented there by Kara, Karen, and Natasha. Cassie isn't currently in any books. Bart is merely supporting cast to Wally right now - the Flash book is represented by Wally and Ace, who's his main sidekick. Tim Drake is active in Batman and a solo, but both are existing titles and not part of Dawn of DC.
    Now see with the Dawn of DC Dan mora art and with both of them missing from any announcements, my theory was that if they announced a Batman and Robin book it would be Jace meeting and working with Damian.

Brand new Batman who kind of knows what he’s doing + plus the abrasive son of the original Batman and well experienced hero at this point. Be a great odd couple dynamic.
    Well they were on the Dawn of DC teaser art together! But why would Jace work with Damian? He already HAS a sidekick (his sister Tiffany).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I don't think YJ is getting anything in Dawn of DC, unless its a surprise much later in the year.

Although, that terrible mini did open the door for them to do something with the franchise again.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sadly it makes sense they're missing. Action Comics is already represented there by Kara, Karen, and Natasha. Cassie isn't currently in any books. Bart is merely supporting cast to Wally right now - the Flash book is represented by Wally and Ace, who's his main sidekick. Tim Drake is active in Batman and a solo, but both are existing titles and not part of Dawn of DC.Well they were on the Dawn of DC teaser art together! But why would Jace work with Damian? He already HAS a sidekick (his sister Tiffany).
    Bruce has a sidekick and that doesn't stop him teaming up with other heroes.

Robin is an independent hero and Damian has more experience than Jace so not sure why you'd assume he'd become his sidekick.
    Damian and Jace could just team up like RobinDamian and Supermanjon.

I'd like Damian to meet Jace and Tiff. Jace and Damian working together [interacting] sounds interesting.
    Last edited by CPSparkles; 02-18-2023 at 09:40 PM.

Now see with the Dawn of DC Dan mora art and with both of them missing from any announcements, my theory was that if they announced a Batman and Robin book it would be Jace meeting and working with Damian.

Brand new Batman who kind of knows what he’s doing + plus the abrasive son of the original Batman and well experienced hero at this point. Be a great odd couple dynamic.
    Uff, I have to be honest, nothing I've heard or seen from Jace has made me want to read more of him. Ridley kinda managed to write everyone in Jace's story unlikeable and I still don't understand why Jace is running around as Batman. And Damian's story has been used too often to push new characters for my liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Sadly it makes sense they're missing. Action Comics is already represented there by Kara, Karen, and Natasha. Cassie isn't currently in any books. Bart is merely supporting cast to Wally right now - the Flash book is represented by Wally and Ace, who's his main sidekick. Tim Drake is active in Batman and a solo, but both are existing titles and not part of Dawn of DC.Well they were on the Dawn of DC teaser art together! But why would Jace work with Damian? He already HAS a sidekick (his sister Tiffany).
    Well that’s assuming Damian would be a sidekick. He may be Robin but at this point in his life I can’t see Damian playing sidekick anymore especially not to Jace.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Who are the main 4 Young Justice Sidekicks?
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Who are the main 4 Young Justice Sidekicks?
    Impulse, Robin (Tim Drake), Superboy (Conner Kent), and Wonder Girl (Cassie Sandsmark).

Although, two of them were never outright sidekicks and the other two haven't been active sidekicks to their original partners since 2011.
    Currently Reading: DC v. Vampires / Batman: Urban Legends / Robin / Nightwing / Mister Miracle: The Source of Freedom

Young Justice should stay dead. It’s time for the members to move on and find new roles instead of constant nostalgia tours. I’m more interested in Conner going out into space and meeting the Cosmeteers than I am in another YJ reunion.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/