Page 126 of 223 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3332

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    I'd go with PKJ.
    I'd be down for that .

Fantastic Member

I'm personally hoping for a more Justice League of America team. Like the ones from after New 52 consisting of B-listers. Will probably more Future State team.

Rumor is that Tom Taylor and Francis Manupal are going to relaunch Aquaman. I really hope that isn’t true, Christ not Taylor.

In more pleasant news, Doc Shaner was on Word Balloon and shared that his next DC book will be one he writes and draws.

I'd go with PKJ.
    He’d have to give up a book to do it, and I’d rather have him write solo Supes and Hulk stories than JL. He is one of the ones who would probably do a good job.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hopefully this means that he is done with Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Rumor is that Tom Taylor and Francis Manupal are going to relaunch Aquaman. I really hope that isn’t true, Christ not Taylor.

In more pleasant news, Doc Shaner was on Word Balloon and shared that his next DC book will be one he writes and draws.
    Taylor on Aquaman....I dunno. Mostly I just see him having Aquaman do fluffy environmental stuff and focusing on Arthur, Mera, and Andy having cute family time over anything that has actual weight like in past Aquaman runs. I'd just say "Jeff Parker did it better" in his run.

I'm eager to see what Shaner does next.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's maybe not A-list but it's probably one of the most well-known all female teams in comics and with the most issues.
    Once upon a time, in terms of quality, BOP was the most A-list ongoing in DC's line.

Amazing Member

Aquaman could work with Jeremy Adams or Taylor, because what he need is now focusing as his life as a dad.
    Don't like Taylor but is better than someone like Tiny or Rossember
    Edit: And aboyt a League, just sent give JMD/Giffen or Russel to do a JLI book while they find the best author possible, JL is not the avengers , we can have an hiatus with them
    Last edited by Waldo; 06-07-2023 at 04:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Aquaman could work with Jeremy Adams or Taylor, because what he need is now focusing as his life as a dad.
    Don't like Taylor but is better than someone like Tiny or Rossember
    Edit: And aboyt a League, just sent give JMD/Giffen or Russel to do a JLI book while they find the best author possible, JL is not the avengers , we can have an hiatus with them
    I'd rather focus on him as a hero and king who just so incidentally happens to be a dad.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'd rather focus on him as a hero and king who just so incidentally happens to be a dad.
    Which on that note makes me wonder how long until his king status comes back

Manupal on Aquaman would be absolutely delightful, not sure how I feel about Taylor writing though. This would explain Taylor writing Garth out of Titans because he's "already working with someone"

Hopefully this means that he is done with Jon
    The one bright spot is that, with Titans/Aquaman/Nightwing/presumably another Elseworld mini, he should be done on the Superman side at least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I think that account said Taylor is rumoured for Aquaman only because Garth appeared in Titans #1.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    I think that account said Taylor is rumoured for Aquaman only because Garth appeared in Titans #1.
    If it’s the same account that I remember, they knew that Aquamen was coming before it’s as announced, and also knew Voidsong was coming too. Somehow they are really in the know about any Aquaman projects at DC.

Big Barda and Batgirl-Cassie Cain confirmed for the new Birds of Prey.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/big-...jH7QtI_qWDe9JE

Last edited by Robotman; 06-07-2023 at 04:34 PM.

If it’s the same account that I remember, they knew that Aquamen was coming before it’s as announced, and also knew Voidsong was coming too. Somehow they are really in the know about any Aquaman projects at DC.
    That's dedication!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    Big Barda and Batgirl-Cassie Cain confirmed for the new Birds of Prey.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/big-...jH7QtI_qWDe9JE

I'm just waiting for them to announce Harley, much as I'm dreading it.