Page 3 of 223 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    As for the Titans....It's been heavily telegraphed they will be returning. However, if it's Nightwing leading Jon, Yara Flor and Jace Fox as Titans, I doubt I would be interested. Even lead by Nightwing. I actually dont mind Jon. Jace I am ambivalent towards. Yara Flor has so far left me cold. They can be additions to, but I dont want them taking stage away from Donna, Wally, Gar, Kori...
    Yara's going to be Diana's sidekick, and she kind of duplicates Donna anyway, so I wouldn't worry about her displacing her on the Titans. The core does seem to be the New Teen Titans, though I can see Jon being involved as they don't have a Super family member and Dick happens to be his mentor.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

If it’s just the NTT plus the 5G replacements, I couldn’t think of a more boring lineup. I really hope they shake things up a bit.

Astonishing Member

80s Titans the only the team that really matters.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    PKJ said on the latest Word Balloon interview that his next ongoing will be announced in a month and a half. I believe he mentioned before that it was for DC but I can’t find the source for that anymore.
    Decent voice for younger characters, world-building, scale and juggling a large cast as shown in Action Comics so far? Well, someone's going to be taking this Titans book....

(I wouldn't mind NTT And Their Friend Jon Kent as the line-up. You can tinker with these things too much! And even then, much as I like Jon and his relationship with Nightwing, you don't need him - it's just that any "they proved themselves during Dark Crisis" team would look a little odd without him.)

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Decent voice for younger characters, world-building, scale and juggling a large cast as shown in Action Comics so far? Well, someone's going to be taking this Titans book....

(I wouldn't mind NTT And Their Friend Jon Kent as the line-up. You can tinker with these things too much! And even then, much as I like Jon and his relationship with Nightwing, you don't need him - it's just that any "they proved themselves during Dark Crisis" team would look a little odd without him.)
    I think he said in the same interview that he had ideas for a Future Foundation setup with all the Superhero kids, not that he'd write it.

Taylor is 100% going to be the guy who writes a new Titans book. Need only look at the post issue 100 solicits for Nightwing to see that.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Interesting that even back in the day, you have a bunch of E2 characters but cant talk about their lineage anymore since DC wants you to forget about E2. Some things never change

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Taylor is 100% going to be the guy who writes a new Titans book. Need only look at the post issue 100 solicits for Nightwing to see that.
    My expectations for a Taylor Titans...pure Superheroics, lot of cute feels moments, probably nothing offensive or too surprising, and pretty unmemorable villains (probably just throw in a corrupt businessman for them to utterly take down).

Titans is the franchise that could actually use simplistic run that has those "feels good" moments and bunch of fanservice.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Titans is the franchise that could actually use simplistic run that has those "feels good" moments and bunch of fanservice.
    I mean, at this point, probably. But I'm not sure if there would be much to talk about.

I'm so happy artists can draw Zee in her traditional costume again !

I'm rather fond of her "new" costume, but I understand the classic look was always bound to come back.

I suspect this might still be for Batman vs Robin. He's the artist for that and the last issue comes out in late February.