Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Depends on your area but Wakanda Forever should still be in most theaters. It's still playing at the theater in my area.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Several places are reporting that BP Wakanda Forever will drop on Disney + on January 20. So, I was off by about a week.
    That sounds about right Top Gun is now available and that came out in the summer IIRC. I can watch it free this week on Epix unless I wait too long.
    Last edited by Iron Maiden; 01-02-2023 at 11:42 AM.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    That would be nice. I still have not seen it yet. I'm very patient I guess.
    It is possible if it is still at theaters in the next week, I might, but I'm nearly too busy.

I just rejoined a gym after 2 years of not (covid stuff), actually longer of course. Training too.

I'm a long time gym person, since the late '80s or earlier, but training was only from 2014 to 2020, before Covid.
    For some stuff, I'm the same. I've got such a backlog of stuff, that I tend to forget stuff until it shows up. This movie, however, isn't one of them. LOL! It will be running 24 / 7 on my TV when it drops. Plus, there's some stuff (Namor and Talokan) that NEED to be seen a big screen.

Congrats! I'm glad you are able to get back to something you enjoy.
    Last edited by Reviresco; 01-02-2023 at 12:09 PM.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Depends on your area but Wakanda Forever should still be in most theaters. It's still playing at the theater in my area.

That sounds about right Top Gun is now available and that came out in the summer IIRC. I can watch it free this week on Epix unless I wait too long.
    Still running in theaters here, right now. Hope it hangs around until January 20, at least. I'm going to see it again this week at least once.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Great pic from a great arc!
    Glad you noticed, and thanks for the response. Yeah, Jae Lee is an All-Time Favorite

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Glad you noticed, and thanks for the response. Yeah, Jae Lee is an All-Time Favorite
    Of course, I noticed, K! Your comic pictorial knowledge is deep.

It's funny, but when I read Jae Lee's Namor as it was coming out I loved it! It was so moody and different from anything else out there. Then when I looked at it later in the 10s, I found his Namor far too 90s scary and muscle bound, though I still appreciated his use of inks and the graphic look of his pages. Now, I still like his later Namor best (Inhumans), but I'm not so anti-90s Namor.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

It took me a long time to be able to appreciate Lee's 90s Namor, but it was an interesting time in Namor's comic journey.

What Marvel puts Namor fans through to get content.

lmao, I may have to print this out and solve it XD

I should have known it came from that series. But I loved all edits -- if only the forum didn't have the pic limits.
    You know it's one of my favorite Namor series! and thanks, yeah the 3 picture limit is annoying but it is what it is, which is why I just linked it. I hope to really work on more Namor gifs this year, I have to get to my older project of combing through his animated appearances for gifs.
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    It took me a long time to be able to appreciate Lee's 90s Namor, but it was an interesting time in Namor's comic journey.

lmao, I may have to print this out and solve it XD

You know it's one of my favorite Namor series! and thanks, yeah the 3 picture limit is annoying but it is what it is, which is why I just linked it. I hope to really work on more Namor gifs this year, I have to get to my older project of combing through his animated appearances for gifs.
    Always looking forward to it!

I like how they tell you how long it should take you on the maze. Like if it takes me 4 minutes will I feel like an idiot? LOL!

I've noticed that sometimes it takes time ... and maybe multiple readings ... to appreciate some of books and artists.

Brian Stelfreeze has a few prints for sale through his comic art seller, including this one! Without the logo and stuff, and for $30, signed.

https://www.essentialsequential.com/...e_p_10909.html

I got my MCU Namor FigPin in! I wish they had used a metallic gold for his jewelry.

Not my photos, but accurate.

Here's a better lit photo.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Congrats....that looks very cool!

Congrats on the new pin Rev!!!

Also I saw online they Feb 1st is when they will put BP:WF on disney +

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Congrats....that looks very cool!
    Thank you guys! It arrived much earlier than expected. I haven't gotten the one I ordered from AMC before the movie, I think. Have you gotten that one, Imp?

Ouch. Just checked eBay. Folks are asking for 70 to 95 bucks. Though some sold since Christmas from $45 to $80.

Congrats on the new pin Rev!!!

Also I saw online they Feb 1st is when they will put BP:WF on disney +

Nooooooo! I have to wait a whole MONTH!?!?!?

I was wondering, as I hadn't seen a Disney announcement, but apparently there wasn't one, and they ended up posting it on their service.

Last edited by Reviresco; 01-04-2023 at 12:19 PM.

I know what I'll be rewatching non stop until I can get my hands on the dvd

I know what I'll be rewatching non stop until I can get my hands on the dvd
    LOL! Me too! Just leave it running, while I'm at home.

Avengers (2018) #64 nothing to report, here's the times Namor appears