Page 62 of 77 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    LOL!

I'm going to have to agree with Imp on this one, Doombot. It's the attractive VIBE of slutty.

That said, my vote for favorite will always be the Green Speedo. Covers the VIBE and looks great. And seems to intimidate some other characters. ;p
    Just a buncha horny women up in here. Yeesh.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    Just a buncha horny women up in here. Yeesh.
    Ha! You know we are minority amongst the horny men of comic fans. ;p
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Since they've stripped Namor of Atlantis AGAIN ... do you think they are going to try to put him on another team? Which seems likely? Put him on the surface and bring back Oracle or something similar?
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

I genuinely have no idea. I just want them to leave him alone lol. Every time something new comes out with Namor, I'm just like ughhh what now? We can't have nice things. I just want something Namor focused by someone who gives a shit about the character.

How do you feel about the soon to be returned Illuminati?
    Last edited by Doombot; 04-26-2023 at 08:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doombot View Post
    I genuinely have no idea. I just them to leave him alone lol. Every time something new comes out with Namor, I'm just like ughhh what now? We can't have nice things. I just want something Namor focused by someone who gives a shit about the character.

How do you feel about the soon to be returned Illuminati?
    As usual these days with Marvel, of two minds. OTOH, at least Hickman's Namor is amusing. OTOH, what possible role will Namor have in a story about the Maker and Miles Morales trying to jumpstart the 1610? This is clearly a Reed and egg heads show. And I don't doubt that Hickman would easily sacrifice Namor for the story, whatever it is.

I agree. I really really really want Namor's next appearance to be about HIM, not in support of others. Not wall paper. It really is beyond time for them to put the effort into rebuilding the character and his world. But I just haven't seen any interest. And their conventional wisdom is that Namor doesn't do well in underwater tales, but TBH, I think those are best stories. Keep him away from the surface and work on world building.

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    Since they've stripped Namor of Atlantis AGAIN ... do you think they are going to try to put him on another team? Which seems likely? Put him on the surface and bring back Oracle or something similar?
    LOL! Speaking of Oracle, I'd love to see the return of the Namor/Hammond version of Heroes For Hire (H4H):

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Speaking of Oracle, I'd love to see the return of the Namor/Hammond version of Heroes For Hire (H4H):
    I love that page!

Sadly, we've come very very far from that for Namor and Jim Hammond.

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

For today's prompts mercy or revenge, I chose revenge and commissioned ranaraeuchle on tumblr for this art!

"No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Whoa! Brutal!

Citizen of Atlantis ImperiusWrecked's Avatar

Namor Week is complete, for any fans who wanted to check out the fanworks there here's a link to the tumblr & twitter accounts!
    "No one should ever question where my allegiance lies." - Namor of Atlantis

Quote Originally Posted by ImperiusWrecked View Post
    Namor Week is complete, for any fans who wanted to check out the fanworks there here's a link to the tumblr & twitter accounts!
    What an awesome week! I was working on something for Day 6, but it didn't come together.

If you wanted something from the Disney Store from Wakanda Forever, now is the time to buy. Lots of it appears to be more than half off! Including the Namora Loungefly bag. Only $35!

https://www.shopdisney.com/movies-sh...start=24&sz=24

I really don't know why I bother reading these stupid CBR articles. I put it down to a dearth of Namor news at the moment. But I'm honestly think we need to start writing Namor articles for CBR, cause most of them are so awful.

I wonder if they would let me do a top ten list of crappiest Namor articles on CBR?

Here's the newest one:

10 Best Avengers With The Worst First Impressions

Namor the Sub-Mariner, king of Atlantis, has never had a particularly good relationship with the other Avengers. It's no secret that most of the other Avengers hate Namor, and he hates them right back. Most of his early meetings with the group resulted in an all-out brawl that typically left everyone unhappy.

Despite his surly personality and villainous motives, Namor finally joined Earth's Mightiest Heroes in The Avengers #262, by Roger Stern, John Buscema, Tom Palmer, Jim Novak, and Christie Scheele. Ever since, he has served as a sporadic team member. While he still isn't particularly pleasant to be around, Namor has proven himself to be a worthwhile ally on multiple occasions and one of the most powerful heroes on the team.

If you were trade waiting, this should be out next Wednesday. I still need to go back and re-read this.