Page 54 of 131 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    New clip of Miles and Gwen swinging through the city:

Cute.

Great art as usual, nice seeing some of the civvie stuff at the start. Conscripted into Gao's little symbiote hunting party and a new Speedster villain to boot. There hasn't been a real one of those in the Spider-man Rogues gallery has there? Maybe an altercation with Quicksilver or something but not like a dedicated one to the mythos? Surprised if there isn't.

Thinking back over to those ASM 26 spoilers I just can't shake the feeling of Kamala's death making zero sense. I've seen the leaked images and what not but the reaction of everyone around here seems off, the cover page for Fallen Friend being filled with people with an acquaintance level of intimacy with her. But really the only person I can think of dying that has a connection with all of those folks is spoilers:
    Black Cat. She just did a team up with MJ in that Dark Web mini and reconciled with her (and herself) over her feelings for Peter, She did that heist for Steven Strange not too long ago and helped Ben out after Strange died, got an Iron Cat suit from Tony. But there's not a real precedent for Marvel releasing fake spoilers/pages as way to throw people off is there?
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Cute.

Great art as usual, nice seeing some of the civvie stuff at the start. Conscripted into Gao's little symbiote hunting party and a new Speedster villain to boot. There hasn't been a real one of those in the Spider-man Rogues gallery has there? Maybe an altercation with Quicksilver or something but not like a dedicated one to the mythos? Surprised if there isn't.
    Speed Demon has gotten sporadically used throughout the years. But he hops back and forth between being a Spider-Man rogue and an Avengers one. He was a member of Boomerang's Sinister Six in Superior Foes.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Federico Vicentini #7 variant

Sara Pichelli #7 variant

At first I was a little iffy on the red parts of the Iron Spider suit but that art really sells it for me, seeing it in better detail probably helps.

The red looked a little off to me too, but it looks really good now.

Spectacular Member

I’m glad that they finally have Miles being a tactician or showing that he is smart. He was able to think under pressure and come up with escape plan and seemingly earned some respect from Scorpion.

I like it. Feels like a spin on the MCU Iron Spider while still feeling like a Miles suit.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderX View Post
    I’m glad that they finally have Miles being a tactician or showing that he is smart. He was able to think under pressure and come up with escape plan and seemingly earned some respect from Scorpion.
    Yep. It was great to see.

And he didn't even need any advice from his BFF Misty

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like it. Feels like a spin on the MCU Iron Spider while still feeling like a Miles suit.
    Also helps that it's being used as a panic button to deal with an extreme circumstance.

Strange Academy variant by Lee Garbett

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

New Miles Poster!

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

So since it’s no longer a spoiler, think Kamala dying will have Miles hating Peter too? Since everyone hating Peter is a theme . Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At First I thought was Uncle Aaron’s suit but it looks like a new one. Wonder who made it

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    So since it’s no longer a spoiler, think Kamala dying will have Miles hating Peter too? Since everyone hating Peter is a theme . Lol
    Probably inside Wells' book exclusively. lol

Seems to be a trend where everyone gets written with more emotional maturity outside of Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post

At First I thought was Uncle Aaron’s suit but it looks like a new one. Wonder who made it
    Who knows, from what we've seen so far the people who should be the angriest aren't even involved besides Tony and Carol. If he somehow is involved than yeah probably, and it'll probably shown on a single page and nothing else will be shown of it including the reconcile. I'm curious on how they'll bring her back are the going to do a "she was a mutant all along" so they can go synergy; or is Peter somehow going to find a way because lets be honest it's more about him than her.

And it might still be Aaron's suit, maybe Tony got it back and was converting it back to it's old look when everything went down.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Who knows, from what we've seen so far the people who should be the angriest aren't even involved besides Tony and Carol. If he somehow is involved than yeah probably, and it'll probably shown on a single page and nothing else will be shown of it including the reconcile. I'm curious on how they'll bring her back are the going to do a "she was a mutant all along" so they can go synergy; or is Peter somehow going to find a way because lets be honest it's more about him than her.

And it might still be Aaron's suit, maybe Tony got it back and was converting it back to it's old look when everything went down.
    Technically, Aaron did sell the Iron Spider Armor back to Tony Stark (or Tony bought it back from him), as revealed when he first reappeared in Saladin Ahmed's Miles Morales run.
    The spider is always on the hunt.