Page 73 of 131 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1959

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Maybe an evolved version of Miles' Venom Webs? And we saw Miles use an imperfect version of the Venom Dash during Ahmed's run, maybe we could see an improved version of that.
    Wait, I thought that was an imperfect version of Miles' "Venom Jump" from the game when he launched himself from the bridge in the comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    Wait, I thought that was an imperfect version of Miles' "Venom Jump" from the game when he launched himself from the bridge in the comic.
    It looked like he kind of combo'd them. He jumped off the bridge then used the Dash to gain speed in the air, like this
    (1:12 if the timestamps not working)

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    It looked like he kind of combo'd them. He jumped off the bridge then used the Dash to gain speed in the air, like this
    (1:12 if the timestamps not working)
    Ah, you're right
    My bad, I thought you meant the Dash attack move he does while still on the ground and forgot about the air move.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 06-27-2023 at 07:07 AM.

Variant for issue #9 by Nicoletta Baldari

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Monochrome in a Sea of Red:

"The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Variant for issue #9 by Nicoletta Baldari
    It's funny because a few of them don't actually look like this in the movie .

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's funny because a few of them don't actually look like this in the movie .
    Oops lol
    https://twitter.com/kristaferanka/st...68Vm-Ol6eUHSTw
    Kris Anka did one of the covers for the movie. Not sure if Marvel will ever release theses as covers tho

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by captainzombie View Post
    Really hoping that Cody is still on this title not just next year, but for years to come if possible. I know that we are only 7 issues in, but Cody really knows how to write Miles. My only concern is how will Miles be impacted by Ultimate Invasion.

My only wish for Miles is that they should have been doing a better job introducing more newer villains for him. This Carnage Reigns storyline has been decent, but I feel the book has taken a hit by this crossover and now in the next 2 issues Miles will be up against the Hobgoblin. I'd love for him to get his own rogue's gallery and not be so reliant on Peter's villains so much.
    Been saying this ever since Miles came to 616. To me the lack of compelling villains really hindered Ahmed's run, but Cody seems to be making an effort on that front. However, i feel like to be established as an all-timer, a villain really needs a kick-ass script where he leaves a lasting mark on Miles as a character like killing someone close to him(not necessary but doable), Throwing his life for a loop or, i dunno, giving him a nasty scar lol.

I mean, Kraven had the last hunt, Goblin killed gwen and harry, Dock Ock took his soul, dated his aunt and founded the sinister six. A Miles villain that has that true nemesis quality needs to have a show-not-tell reason he deserves to be hated and feared IMO.

Fantastic Member

P.S. : These Art posts were all Amazing! Ppl have been doing the most with these ATSV fanarts, they're making me think the comics really need to try out the Spider-verse afro in the comics! (even the movies already had a hairstyle variation )

Isn't that hairstyle variation just symbolic of the time skip between the two Spider-Verse films?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't that hairstyle variation just symbolic of the time skip between the two Spider-Verse films?
    I was referring to the one in the final scene, you know the one that his mom asks about that leads into the twist, i was trying to avoid spoilers lol

Carnage Reigns Omega review
    https://aiptcomics.com/2023/06/28/ca...mega-1-review/
    They compare it to Gohan vs Cell

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Read the issue this morning and yeah, pretty good wrap up.

spoilers:
    Tony's plan is essentially to use his armor as a conduit for a giant EMP nuke to destroy Carnage and Miles winds up having to hold Carnage off on his own. And like all horror movies the story ends with it being revealed that Cletus is not quite did.
    end of spoilers

If Ziglar has plans to use Cletus again in a future arc I'd actually be down with that.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Is the new series worth checking out? I wasn't crazy about the previous run and dropped it.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!