Page 58 of 131 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast

Across the Spider-Verse Hyundai commercial

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    lol. Ziglar actually posted a part of the script for issue #6 and he specifically mentions Vegeta and uses one of his signature poses as a reference

https://www.instagram.com/p/CserNuzSXZX/?hl=en
    As long as Miles doesn't become a dick like DBZ Vegeta was, I'm fine with this.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

For anyone that was looking for a textless version of that Journey to the West style poster

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    For anyone that was looking for a textless version of that Journey to the West style poster
    Nice. Been looking for a textless version.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    As long as Miles doesn't become a dick like DBZ Vegeta was, I'm fine with this.
    Can’t stand dbz Vegeta personality
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

This belongs In an art museum! It almost transcends comic art label. First question is this a poster. Wife already got me one Miles poster from the new movie, this would be a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    This belongs In an art museum! It almost transcends comic art label. First question is this a poster. Wife already got me one Miles poster from the new movie, this would be a masterpiece.
    I saw on twitter that it was being sold as a poster, but I don't remember where.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

That was fun. And cute.

Quote Originally Posted by dkrook View Post
    Cosigned. Very cosigned.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Gotta be honest, I'm a little shocked she can drive.

Fantastic Member

Just got the new Carnage Reigns issue. Gotta say Vicentini's art is dearly missed, it's not that it's bad on Carnage's book, but Vicentini has such dynamism and vivid lines i feel spoiled. All in all i think the story is stronger when focused on Miles and Gargan, i think they are more compelling than Cletus and his buddy.

Good issue all in all, if just a little bit rushed IMO. No idea what Red Goblin would have to do with any of this though tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Just got the new Carnage Reigns issue. Gotta say Vicentini's art is dearly missed, it's not that it's bad on Carnage's book, but Vicentini has such dynamism and vivid lines i feel spoiled. All in all i think the story is stronger when focused on Miles and Gargan, i think they are more compelling than Cletus and his buddy.

Good issue all in all, if just a little bit rushed IMO. No idea what Red Goblin would have to do with any of this though tbh
    Yeah, I think Miles and Scorpion's dynamic has been the most enjoyable part of the story so far. They definitely feel like the stars of the show.

Fantastic Member

So here's a thought, Scorp and Rhyno are now buds with Miles, Vulture is/has been his grandfather-in-law(i know he still hates him but maybe Tiana could intervene), thats half of a possible sinister six formation. Would be awesome if he befriends 3 more classic villains and just shows up someday when they're beating up Peter and is all like ''c'mon guys, let him off the hook just this once, for old time's sake?''

And they'd be like ''Alright Miles, you're cool, i guess we can get him next time. Lucky for you the cool Spider-Man likes you Web-head, but next time you won't be so lucky!''

"Calling" Music Video

"Calling" Music Video
    George Stacy looks like beefy Peter B.

I'm curious about that Spider-Man + Jefferson talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    So here's a thought, Scorp and Rhyno are now buds with Miles, Vulture is/has been his grandfather-in-law(i know he still hates him but maybe Tiana could intervene), thats half of a possible sinister six formation. Would be awesome if he befriends 3 more classic villains and just shows up someday when they're beating up Peter and is all like ''c'mon guys, let him off the hook just this once, for old time's sake?''

And they'd be like ''Alright Miles, you're cool, i guess we can get him next time. Lucky for you the cool Spider-Man likes you Web-head, but next time you won't be so lucky!''
    He'd only become his grandad in law if she became Tiana Morales. I don't think they'll be marrying any time soon. They're too young.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman