Page 77 of 131 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1959
    Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Read Issue #8.I liked it.

spoilers:
    Miles confesses to Tiana that thanks to the panic attacks he's been suffering, his Spider-Sense has gone on the fritz and now will go off randomly when there isn't actually any danger. Hobgoblin's side of things, his monologue makes it apparent that he's suffering from memory lost and is raiding a BEYOND warehouse for unknown reasons that is close to the fair that Miles is attending. Miles' spider sense catches wind of this and he and Tiana set off and end up engaging Hobgoblin in a fight. During it, Miles' Spider-Sense completely shutsdown.
    end of spoilers

And yeah, I think the implication is Hobgoblin had his memories messed around with just like Ben Reilly, by Kafka.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    We got adult Ganke in the dark future arc in Ahmed's run besides that I think Billie is the only other member of the cast to get a future look.
    I meant in the main universe.

How does the Miles one exist and the others don't.

In fact shouldn't adult Miles have parents?

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I meant in the main universe.

How does the Miles one exist and the others don't.

In fact shouldn't adult Miles have parents?
    A lot of probabilities in play with this question, especially when dealing with multiverse issues and how different branching circumstances put them on different paths.

For all we know the original 616 counterparts could have been long dead before Miles transferred over; or not born yet (in the case of 616 Ganke specifically), or not even live in New York or America.

Really depends on the writers if they want to approach this in the future, but it could be interesting. At the very least I think they should keep the idea of exploring this in their back pockets for possible future stories.
    Last edited by Grimm911; 07-12-2023 at 11:14 AM.

Read the issue, was mostly setup but wasn't bad. I will say it's bit weird it seems to only be a two parter considering next issue will need to handle Hobgoblin, the new power(s), and spoilers:
    whatever it is that attacked Starling
    end of spoilers considering issue #10 seems unrelated to what's going on.

Variant for issue #11 by Pichelli and potential foreshadowing for a new Champions book? Not going to lie though it's a pretty disappointing design, it's just Miles suit with the mask top open. Looks like someone just did an edit.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...cret-sidekicks

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Variant for issue #11 by Pichelli and potential foreshadowing for a new Champions book? Not going to lie though it's a pretty disappointing design, it's just Miles suit with the mask top open. Looks like someone just did an edit.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...cret-sidekicks
    Yeah the line wide variants feels pretty mediocre all things considered, but this cover especially was phoned in. Hell, could've used it as an excused to do an aged-up Miles swing with an older Billie. or a younger Mayday.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

So Miles' sidekick would be some kind of wood protrusion from his head...?

I can't tell if those are supposed to be tree branches or dreads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Yeah the line wide variants feels pretty mediocre all things considered, but this cover especially was phoned in. Hell, could've used it as an excused to do an aged-up Miles swing with an older Billie. or a younger Mayday.
    Both would've been far better options than this, could've even done a store bought costume like ITSV. It's even worse when you consider how prevalent and creative spidersonas are these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So Miles' sidekick would be some kind of wood protrusion from his head...?
    I legit thought for a second that they were in fact branches and this was actually some weird Groot themed variant line until I realized later on they were dreadlocks.

I take it Hobgoblin is working with Goblin Queen with her vendetta against the Beyond Corp? spoilers:
    I think the mystery assailant on Starling is likely Hightail, or maybe another member of the Capekillers. She got introduced in the Carnage event but she didn't really have a real outing in the book yet, and since I think 10-12 are going to be dealing with Gao and her team she probably should get a proper introduction.
    end of spoilers

I really enjoy this book. It's just a whole vibe. The art, the writing, the style, the swag.
    bookisawholemood.jpg
    purestyle.jpg
    awholemoodandthensome.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonEchidna View Post
    Read Issue #8.I liked it.

spoilers:
    Miles confesses to Tiana that thanks to the panic attacks he's been suffering, his Spider-Sense has gone on the fritz and now will go off randomly when there isn't actually any danger. Hobgoblin's side of things, his monologue makes it apparent that he's suffering from memory lost and is raiding a BEYOND warehouse for unknown reasons that is close to the fair that Miles is attending. Miles' spider sense catches wind of this and he and Tiana set off and end up engaging Hobgoblin in a fight. During it, Miles' Spider-Sense completely shutsdown.
    end of spoilers

And yeah, I think the implication is Hobgoblin had his memories messed around with just like Ben Reilly, by Kafka.
    Yeah, based on the recent Hobgoblin(s) arc in ASM, that is pretty much exactly what's happening. That said, spoilers:
    Tiana saw a therapist? Might explain a few things this issue.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    I take it Hobgoblin is working with Goblin Queen with her vendetta against the Beyond Corp? spoilers:
    I think the mystery assailant on Starling is likely Hightail, or maybe another member of the Capekillers. She got introduced in the Carnage event but she didn't really have a real outing in the book yet, and since I think 10-12 are going to be dealing with Gao and her team she probably should get a proper introduction.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Hightail would make sense, it'd flow well into issue ten and it would also be easy to see Starling losing against her since it's a confined space they're fighting in.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Spider-Man #1 2016

Here's a list of his books that might be helpful.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Miles...es_Comic_Books

Btw, in the series you're about to read, Miles has a team-up with Gwen that crosses over into her own book. Spider-Gwen vol 2 issues #16, 17 and 18 if you care about reading the whole story.
    Thank you very much for this. It will be a big help.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.