Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 1959

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    When will the Bombshell erasure end?
    Kinda funny at this point. Maybe this is how X-men fans felt when they got memory holed during the inhuman push.

Was avoiding spoilers but I'm all caught up on the game and comic. Spider-Man 2 was a lot of fun, though I think the parry timing on normal attacks is super tight compared to the 'forced' parries . I also wish spoilers:
    You could encounter lower tier rogues as mini boss battles instead of having a bunch of them killed off screen. Especially since there's that neat system of the other Spider dropping in or running into Wraith or Harry. Scarlet is confirmed to exist in Insomni-verse so I mean vulture could easily be replaced, Scorpia and Francine Electro could take over for as well. The only one with out a new age equivalent is Shocker?
    end of spoilers

Blade team up was OK I guess, nothing spectacular so far but it might turn around next issue.
    Last edited by Dron; 10-27-2023 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Messed up spoilers

Richard Isanove posted this from issue 16

so I finished the game what were the thoughts here regarding miles character and spoilers:
    Miles evolved suit? like first it wasnt really built up and second not a major fan of the initial colorway. Like I enjoy the black and red version of the suit. As for his character I enjoyed his quest regarding Martin Li and his relationships with Peter is the best. I enjoyed this variation of their relationship way more than Itsv and the comics
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    so I finished the game what were the thoughts here regarding miles character and spoilers:
    Miles evolved suit? like first it wasnt really built up and second not a major fan of the initial colorway. Like I enjoy the black and red version of the suit. As for his character I enjoyed his quest regarding Martin Li and his relationships with Peter is the best. I enjoyed this variation of their relationship way more than Itsv and the comics
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Adding red and blue coloring to a suit whose major purpose is to be "A Miles Morales Original" is insane to me. Especially since the idea behind him wearing black and red in the Miles Morales game was that he needed a Miles Morales original!
    end of spoilers

Miles looking badass and pissed. Getting ready for his final showdown against Hobgoblin I assume. Looks like even his eyes are starting to glow a little. Haven't seen that since Bendis' run when he used Mega Venom Blasts, I think.

end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxxi517 View Post
    spoilers:
    Adding red and blue coloring to a suit whose major purpose is to be "A Miles Morales Original" is insane to me. Especially since the idea behind him wearing black and red in the Miles Morales game was that he needed a Miles Morales original!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The suit was a major letdown both from an artistic and a narrative standpoint. It felt like they just wanted to give Miles a new suit, but didn't bother to give him the story that made it necessary. I really like the story they gave him, but letting go of his hatred for Li has nothing to do with a suit change. Plus I saw the suit like four days before the game even came out in a video showcasing the game's fast travel speed on two different popular entertainment news Twitters and Insomniac didn't have them taken down which makes it come off as an afterthought to them in my eyes. It'd be like if Peter's anti Ock suit got spoiled in a video of one of the pigeon catching missions.
    end of spoilers
    Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Miles looking badass and pissed. Getting ready for his final showdown against Hobgoblin I assume. Looks like even his eyes are starting to glow a little. Haven't seen that since Bendis' run when he used Mega Venom Blasts, I think.
    I missed it, it's such a cool look. And I think you're right, the last time I remember seeing it was Bendis' run too, which is a shame because it's an amazing visual addition.

It's a really comic thing to do.

spoilers:
    The suit was a major letdown both from an artistic and a narrative standpoint. It felt like they just wanted to give Miles a new suit, but didn't bother to give him the story that made it necessary. I really like the story they gave him, but letting go of his hatred for Li has nothing to do with a suit change. Plus I saw the suit like four days before the game even came out in a video showcasing the game's fast travel speed on two different popular entertainment news Twitters and Insomniac didn't have them taken down which makes it come off as an afterthought to them in my eyes. It'd be like if Peter's anti Ock suit got spoiled in a video of one of the pigeon catching missions.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I didnt know that, that does make it lame. I think the blue is to represent his new lighting powers
    end of spoilers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Awesome.

spoilers:
    I didnt know that, that does make it lame. I think the blue is to represent his new lighting powers
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Technically, it might be to improve the conductivity of his bioelectric powers.
    end of spoilers
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Peach Momoko variant

Peach Momoko variant
    Somebody call Spiders Man! Somebody stole his gimmick!

For those who might not have known, Across the Spider-verse was put up on Netflix earlier this week.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

For those who might not have known, Across the Spider-verse was put up on Netflix earlier this week.
    I've seen. Thanks for the heads-up, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Peach Momoko variant
    This variant cover is doing its job too well and setting off my arachnophobia.

Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Devs Say Miles Morales Is the 'Main' Spider-Man From Now On
    https://www.ign.com/articles/marvels...an-from-now-on
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman