Page 18 of 131 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    MM:SM #4 variant by Tyler Kirkham:

Connecting variants by Lucio Parrillo:
    Gotta get my hands on that interlocking set

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cornbread11 View Post
    Gotta get my hands on that interlocking set
    IKR? I wish i could get a poster! p.s. wow, cant believe it's gonna be just 14 issues from #4 till Ultimate Spider-Man 300

Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    IKR? I wish i could get a poster! p.s. wow, cant believe it's gonna be just 14 issues from #4 till Ultimate Spider-Man 300

Yea poster of that would be nice. Hell I like to see J Scott Campbell take a crack at making something similar to it.
    Wait….they bring back ultimate or do you mean until Ziegler’s run is done?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yea poster of that would be nice. Hell I like to see J Scott Campbell take a crack at making something similar to it.
    Wait….they bring back ultimate or do you mean until Ziegler’s run is done?
    Technically, Miles's run as Spider-Man started in the Ultimate Marvel Universe, and when he and his family and supporting cast moved to 616 following Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman, the legacy numbering picked up from where Ultimate Spider-Man left off.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Technically, Miles's run as Spider-Man started in the Ultimate Marvel Universe, and when he and his family and supporting cast moved to 616 following Secret Wars by Jonathan Hickman, the legacy numbering picked up from where Ultimate Spider-Man left off.
    Yea I know about the move to 616 but I wasn’t to sure about numbering

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yea I know about the move to 616 but I wasn’t to sure about numbering
    That's cool.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Truth is i didn't either lol, i found out cause i saw it's on the Miles half cover!

A thought just occurred.

If the Carnage Reigns event is going to continue in issue #6 of Miles' book then that mean his fight with Rabble will conclude in the next two issues. Not sure if that'll be enough time to resolve things, but I can see his fight against her being strung out across the narrative of the book for a bit, similar to what Ahmed did with the Assessor. Perhaps issue #5 will be conclusion of round one between them?

All three of those covers are currently available at Unknown Comics.

Fantastic Member

Issue 2 2nd print variant in March
    s-l500.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    Issue 2 2nd print variant in March
    s-l500.jpg
    That's cool it went to 2nd printing .

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    A thought just occurred.

If the Carnage Reigns event is going to continue in issue #6 of Miles' book then that mean his fight with Rabble will conclude in the next two issues. Not sure if that'll be enough time to resolve things, but I can see his fight against her being strung out across the narrative of the book for a bit, similar to what Ahmed did with the Assessor. Perhaps issue #5 will be conclusion of round one between them?
    I could see #5 being the end, as of now Ziglar is only on for 12 issues I don't know if he'd want to spend part of his last five issues continuing an earlier plot. Conversely I don't know if he'd want to introduce something new and expand on it with only five issues remaining. Especially with whatever happens during Carnage Reigns, I'd imagine he'd want at least one issue to cool things down after what would be five straight issues of action.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm911 View Post
    A thought just occurred.

Sounds about right. Sales seem to doing well so far, they'll probably ask Ziglar to do another 12 issues if he's willing. Either way I doubt this would be last time we'd see Rabble this run no matter the outcome of the lead into the carnage event.

Fantastic Member

I'm waiting on the conclusion of the rabble arc to decide if i'd like Cody to stay on for 12 more, i mean, not that my opinion means anything, or that he couldn't up his game on the next arcs, but if given the oportunity to choose if he stays or goes based on the issues we already have i'd say i'm torn almost 50/50, i'd say i'm more invested in keeping Freddy on pencils

The solicits for this month are the same as what we got from the announcement as few days ago, just with some new variant covers.

MM:SM #6 variant by Stefano Caselli

MM:SM #6 variant by Takashi Okazaki

Edge of Spider-Verse #1 variant by Ken Lashley