Page 101 of 131 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 1959

Spring event with Miles and vampires involved called Blood Hunt. Maybe it involves the vampires appearing next issue or is even linked to issue 300.

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    Spring event with Miles and vampires involved called Blood Hunt. Maybe it involves the vampires appearing next issue or is even linked to issue 300.

Huh interesting.

Though watching the trailer I now wonder if this is a mainline story or if it's another Marvel Zombies styled story.
    Last edited by CrimsonEchidna; 10-14-2023 at 01:36 PM.
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

Could be since Miles and Blade are front and center on the thumbnail.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 10-14-2023 at 02:13 PM.

The Brooklyn 2099 Suit designed by Taurin Clarke

https://www.marvel.com/articles/game...york-comic-con

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post

The Spider design looks a little scarab like. Like Blue Beetle or something.

well at least miles will be prepared due to Blade training him
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Hunting vampires is the new thing again, huh?

I like it, I have a real weakness for spider suits that include multiple eyes. Plus they're subtle so they don't take up a huge amount of space on the mask.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Jed MacKay's writing this? Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    The Spider design looks a little scarab like. Like Blue Beetle or something.
    Now I'm thinking some kind of cyberpunk/Guyver hybrid version of Spider-Man, considering the 21st-century Blue Beetle was kind of DC's riff on Guyver (ordinary high schooler becomes biophysically integrated with an advanced armored suit created by aliens bent on covertly conquering Earth).

I like it, I have a real weakness for spider suits that include multiple eyes. Plus they're subtle so they don't take up a huge amount of space on the mask.
    Yeah, the Spider-Armor created by Dr. Aaron Aikman, The Spider-Man in the original Edge of Spider-Verse #3 was my first exposure to the "multiple-eyed Spider-Man mask" aesthetic. It is pretty striking, I'll give you that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Niffleheim

Is Miguel O'Hara in Across the Spider-Verse an Inheritor?
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Is Miguel O'Hara in Across the Spider-Verse an Inheritor?
    We won't know who or what he is for sure until Beyond the Spider-Verse comes out.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    We won't know who or what he is for sure until Beyond the Spider-Verse comes out.
    Oh thanks, I thought maybe it was revealed somewhere. I know I asked this question somewhere but I completely forgot where lol.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

It's great how Marvel has been pushing Miles as a big player in these events lately. At first, when Gang War was announced, I was a little skeptical because I felt like his main book might be getting highjacked by all these events. But with Gang War and Blood Hunt it seems like Marvel is putting some thought into Miles' involvement by having major storylines taking place in his own book being tied to whatever is going on in these events. It makes me feel a little more optimistic knowing that the writers seemingly have a plan and we hopefully won't have to deal with any abrupt or awkwardly placed tie-in issues.

It's great how Marvel has been pushing Miles as a big player in these events lately. At first, when Gang War was announced, I was a little skeptical because I felt like his main book might be getting highjacked by all these events. But with Gang War and Blood Hunt it seems like Marvel is putting some thought into Miles' involvement by having major storylines taking place in his own book being tied to whatever is going on in these events. It makes me feel a little more optimistic knowing that the writers seemingly have a plan and we hopefully won't have to deal with any abrupt or awkwardly placed tie-in issues.
    I think MM:SM has been decent enough at integration in the constant events 616 tends to throw out. Saladin kept his arcs pretty short so he was always in a position to slide into any line wide "shake up" if need be. I only really felt it was super jarring under Bendis' 616 run. Specifically Secret Empire, Civil War 2, and Secret Wars (though with SW I kinda get because the entire Ultimate line was abruptly ending). Ziglars run does seem to be the smoothest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    I think MM:SM has been decent enough at integration in the constant events 616 tends to throw out. Saladin kept his arcs pretty short so he was always in a position to slide into any line wide "shake up" if need be. I only really felt it was super jarring under Bendis' 616 run. Specifically Secret Empire, Civil War 2, and Secret Wars (though with SW I kinda get because the entire Ultimate line was abruptly ending). Ziglars run does seem to be the smoothest though.
    Agreed it feels very smooth, the threats showing up in the book before the event is even announced really helps it feel natural and unobtrusive. We've known Hobgoblin has been plotting something for a while so Gang War is a great place for his plans to come to fruition; and just from the preview we already know the vampire is such a major threat that it can't even be killed so Miles being involved makes perfect sense.