Page 117 of 131 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 1959

This page was included in the Gang War issues released today

So, according to this both Bumbler and Frost Pharaoh will be involved in the war. Which I guess would explain that art of Miles fighting those Bumblers in the snow, that Cody put up a while ago.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Frost Pharaoh and Bumbler coming back has me hyped ngl ( I like loser/c tier villians) so it seems Hobgoblin is going to be the main big bad for miles in gang war which fits because of their earlier interactions in issues 8-9.

Issue #12 came out today and I thought it was good. This little 3 issue arc with vampires was fun but to me was the weakest arc of the run. I did like the wrt this issue for than the other two in this arc. Miles sleeping on Blade's car was fun and I liked the little glimpse into Hightail's character with her trying to break R'ym'r control. Again this arc and issue were fun but I'm much more excited for the upcoming gang war stuff. Also was that a drone Hobgoblin was holding at the end ��

R'ym'r felt a little underwhelming as a character, imo. He almost felt like a secondary antagonist this issue compared to Hightail, which I think might be due to his lack of meaningful interactions with Miles. He's was written like he's supposed to be a Blade villain rather than one of Miles'. Maybe we'll see more of him in the lead up to Blood Hunt that could change things. That being said, I did think this mini arc was fun. Partha Pratim's art looked really good, especially of Miles in his vampire hunter suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trapgodthanos View Post
    Also was that a drone Hobgoblin was holding at the end ��
    Yeah, it looked like one of Rabble's drones.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 11-29-2023 at 02:45 PM.

Spectacular Member Trapgodthanos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    R'ym'r felt a little underwhelming as a character, imo. He almost felt like a secondary antagonist this issue compared to Hightail, which I think might be due to his lack of meaningful interactions with Miles. He's was written like he's supposed to be a Blade villain rather than one of Miles'. Maybe we'll see more of him in the lead up to Blood Hunt that could change things. That being said, I did think this mini arc was fun. Partha Pratim's art looked really good, especially of Miles in his vampire hunter suit.

Yeah, it looked like one of Rabble's drones.
    Yeah I think R'ym'r was more of a blade villian and he was handled too fast but I'm assuming he's going to get more time to cook in miles' involvement in Blood hunt. I do think Hightail was a much better antagonist this arc and wished we got to see/hear how she became a Cape Killer in the first place since she doesn't seem that bad. I really liked her line about just wanting to be free because even though she broke free from
    R'ym'r she still has to serve Gao.
    I wonder I Rabble is working with Hobgoblin(we all know she's not dead) or is he just repurposing her tech?

Agreed on everything said about the arc. It was fun, but was most likely just to setup Miles knowing Blade and Brielle for Blood Hunt. Congrats to Bumbler and Frost Pharaoh for making it on the map with some real heavy hitters, though we all know Hobgoblin (and maybe Rabble) are the only real threat.

If Champions came back, what would you think if Miles recruited Bloodline and Hightail?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I wouldn't mind that. Although, I wonder if Hightail would be considered too old to be a member? I guess it wouldn't be a problem since Cindy(Silk) was a reserve member during Zeb's run and the Champs are getting a little older themselves.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

I wouldn't mind that. Although, I wonder if Hightail would be considered too old to be a member? I guess it wouldn't be a problem since Cindy(Silk) was a reserve member during Zeb's run and the Champs are getting a little older themselves.
    Hmm, yeah, though technically, that would be Jim Zub's run.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Hmm, yeah, though technically, that would be Jim Zub's run.
    Yeah, that's who I meant lol

Yeah, that's who I meant lol
    It's all right. That said, I also rather liked this issue, mostly for the interplay between Miles and Hightail, as well as Miles and Blade and Brielle. Looking forward to getting to know more on Hightail, though, especially with her saying something to the effect of that she sees serving Agent Gao as really not much different from being in thrall to an ancient vampire.

This page was included in the Gang War issues released today

So, according to this both Bumbler and Frost Pharaoh will be involved in the war. Which I guess would explain that art of Miles fighting those Bumblers in the snow, that Cody put up a while ago.
    I love maps. I'm not sure if this will actually impact the story at all, but it's appreciated.

Also Miles Rogues moving up a little!
    Reminds me of the 90's Spider-Man cartoon where the culmination of the Blade arc was them fighting his...mom, I think?
    Let Hightail be a free agent. I don't think it would serve to make her another hero.

Another Dragonball reference
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Pbg2tvJWY/

Another Dragonball reference
    https://www.instagram.com/p/C0Pbg2tvJWY/

Why can’t I realize the references when I read the issues lol
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I love maps. I'm not sure if this will actually impact the story at all, but it's appreciated.

Also Miles Rogues moving up a little!

Reminds me of the 90's Spider-Man cartoon where the culmination of the Blade arc was them fighting his...mom, I think?

Let Hightail be a free agent. I don't think it would serve to make her another hero.
    Yes. His mother, who became Queen of the Vampires after being turned shortly following Blade's birth somehow.

A small compilation of Miles being a shonen protagonist
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Spiderman/c...ime_spiderman/