Page 13 of 131 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

No preview yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    No preview yet?
    I've been keeping an eye out for it, but nothing yet.
    Last edited by XenobladerX; 01-26-2023 at 02:20 PM.

Miles Morales: Spider-Man #3 preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/27/ma...pider-man-3-2/

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    Miles Morales: Spider-Man #3 preview: https://aiptcomics.com/2023/01/27/ma...pider-man-3-2/
    is this rabble girl from the dimension where Salem was ruling?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Selim? Would be an interesting theory.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Thanks for the preview. Art looks nice as usual. Still rookie hour with Miles though. Hard to believe this is the same guy that coordinated a defense of BVA with heroes and Allies back in like issue 25 of Saladin's run. Really making it feel like his 1st day on the job instead a hero with a couple years of experience. A tutorial 40 hours into the game isn't much use to the player unless it's introducing a new mechanic. Sure it's great for Misty, but I'm not sure what Miles is getting from this.

Can't be can she? She's been following Miles for years now before Selim was even created.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks.

Selim? Would be an interesting theory.
    maybe she is his former lover did he die I dont remember
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

maybe she is his former lover did he die I dont remember
    He died twice, technically. First at the end of the Miles Morales Clone Saga, then at the end of the Empire of the Spider story arc that was basically Miles and Shift being stuck in a "What If Selim Won?" universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Thanks for the preview. Art looks nice as usual. Still rookie hour with Miles though. Hard to believe this is the same guy that coordinated a defense of BVA with heroes and Allies back in like issue 25 of Saladin's run. Really making it feel like his 1st day on the job instead a hero with a couple years of experience. A tutorial 40 hours into the game isn't much use to the player unless it's introducing a new mechanic. Sure it's great for Misty, but I'm not sure what Miles is getting from this.
    I don't even think it's great for Misty, because I don't see this earing her any fans from people reading this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    I don't even think it's great for Misty, because I don't see this earing her any fans from people reading this book.
    Kind of like what happened with Spider-Man Beyond before s*** really hit the fan, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Kind of like what happened with Spider-Man Beyond before s*** really hit the fan, I suppose.
    Didn't Ziglar write some stuff for Beyond with Misty too? I understand liking the character, but it seems to be having the opposite intended effect.

Misty keeps getting humiliated by Spidey villains. Almost feels like a trend .

But yeah, she's punching way above her weight. Miles really doesn't need her here at all. Even if Scorpion's immune to the Venom Blast, let him figure out a way around that by himself.

I know Cody wants us to believe that Miles is too inexperienced and impatient to do any actual detective work

However, in the run that just ended, Miles spent actual months investigating and trying to track down Ultimatum and his gang

I know Cody wants us to believe that Miles is too inexperienced and impatient to do any actual detective work

However, in the run that just ended, Miles spent actual months investigating and trying to track down Ultimatum and his gang

But how else will he make Misty seem useful? Legitimately it's the only way to make her seem relevant, there's nothing Misty can do that Miles can't do just as well if not better. Even in the preview she has to conveniently find a laser just to be able to play a role in the fight.

Also has anyone seen the new PS5 commercial? It's got a little Miles and Peter at the start.
    Last edited by Dragonick; 01-30-2023 at 09:53 PM.