Page 3 of 131 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    I just found this, it's by (I think) Ivan Tao, but I don't know if it has already been posted or not:

Gwen's kind of giving me Goth vibes here. Might be because her skin looks so pale.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Gwen's kind of giving me Goth vibes here. Might be because her skin looks so pale.
    She has kind of a "Harley Quinn" look there.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knightsilver View Post
    She has kind of a "Harley Quinn" look there.
    Considering the aesthetic of Spider-Gwen's universe (originally) was punk rock and Harley Quinn in the comics this past decade has gotten more of a punk rock-esque redesign . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Fantastic Member

Miles introducing Gwendolyne to his parents.
    FlpikscXwAMBwLV.jpg

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jaychance View Post
    FlpikscXwAMBwLV.jpg
    This should be fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Miles got a big hit on Shathra today, but it just got him captured. Not sure why Spider-Kraven was so gung ho on "We should attack her while she's distracted" to "Oh wait, you're attacking? Later kid." I got no idea what's even happening in this story and it kinda feels like there's just too many characters involved for a single title. I did like that Miles still remembered Annie and didn't want any harm to come to her.

FlpikscXwAMBwLV.jpg
    I take it both Miles and Gwen are hiding the super heroics. Looks like Gwen is wearing the sweater she has on over her super suit in the latest version of her portal entrance. Wonder if this the 'botched' meeting his mom alluded too in the trailer or a retry shortly after. Seems to be the same roof from the trailer.

I'm half-tempted to think this movie is going to force writers to revive the Miles and Gwen ship .

Spectacular Member

Will enjoy seeing Miles show his Parents his Girl. They should be in a romance in the films, because they are written well together .

Fantastic Member

I'm half-tempted to think this movie is going to force writers to revive the Miles and Gwen ship .
    I should be so lucky

EDIT: just so i don't have to repost, just noticed Jeff looks f'n BEASTLY in that picture, is he on the Luke Cage diet and supplements? Jeez man
    Last edited by Tapioca Blitzkrieg; 01-05-2023 at 06:52 AM.

Miles #2 preview:https://comicbook.com/comics/news/mi...iend-starling/

Real funny how she's getting on Miles' case about not responding to her calls/texts, when she did the exact same thing to him. And when Miles asked her about it, she somehow tried to make him look like the badguy.

Niffleheim

Can he break up with her already, she is headache that I can live without in something I enjoy reading. I couldn't even finish the article.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Every time we see these two together since they started dating, she always finds someway to criticize Miles. It is very obnoxious.

Fantastic Member

I'm sorry but Starling needs to get dropped from the book because pot meet kettle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Can he break up with her already, she is headache that I can live without in something I enjoy reading. I couldn't even finish the article.
    Sounds like she might be about to break up with HIM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, Bendis already tried giving Miles his own Sinister Six and that didn't quite pan out. That said, I'd much prefer Carolyn Trainer, the aforementioned Lady (Doctor) Octopus, go after Ben Reilly again, since she did start off as a foe of his and was responsible for ruining his reputation as the Scarlet Spider, forcing him to take up the mantle of Spider-Man.
    He couldn't even beat the Sinister Six. Had to call in the Champions to help. Though since it was his last arc, maybe the Champions served to rush the ending.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

FlpikscXwAMBwLV.jpg
    This is going to be a great movie.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker