Page 57 of 131 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    Curious about the skill trees are going to look. It almost looked like Miles teleported to his little trap. I do like how his gadgets seem to be complimenting his venom abilities, like they get extra effects off of them if he combos them. I'm real curious though if Peter's Venom abilities will remain at the end of the game.
    I can see him giving them up at the end of the game, explaining why he needs to rebuild his skill tree if they make a third game.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

New Journey to the West inspired poster for the movie

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I can see him giving them up at the end of the game, explaining why he needs to rebuild his skill tree if they make a third game.
    The original trailer also has him with the Iron Spider arms so he could potentially even give them up before the end of the game.

I was just about to post that. It looks awesome!

Here's Miles charging up a Kamehameha instead

It really is great, ad it's funny because yesterday he did a Kamehameha and today he depicted as Sun Wukong. It's also really fitting considering the plot of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It really is great, ad it's funny because yesterday he did a Kamehameha and today he depicted as Sun Wukong. It's also really fitting considering the plot of the movie.
    lol. Ziglar actually posted a part of the script for issue #6 and he specifically mentions Vegeta and uses one of his signature poses as a reference

https://www.instagram.com/p/CserNuzSXZX/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by XenobladerX View Post
    lol. Ziglar actually posted a part of the script for issue #6 and he specifically mentions Vegeta and uses one of his signature poses as a reference

https://www.instagram.com/p/CserNuzSXZX/?hl=en
    It's a really interesting case of cultural exchange, Spider-Man is huge in Japan and has influenced a ton of stuff in anime and the like and now anime is having an influence in Spider-Man.

For second there I thought he was gonna start talking about his internet powers.

Strangely, the recap page refers to the Venom Blast as "psychic arachnid energy".

Strangely, the recap page refers to the Venom Blast as "psychic arachnid energy".
    Yeah, very strange way of describing it. This is also most likely the issue Tony gets involed from the looks of things.

Astonishing Member

I guess that is to explain the new energy sword.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonick View Post
    It's a really interesting case of cultural exchange, Spider-Man is huge in Japan and has influenced a ton of stuff in anime and the like and now anime is having an influence in Spider-Man.
    And let's not forget the 1970s tokusatsu Spider-Man series, without which we wouldn't have Super Sentai as we know it today (or Power Rangers in America).

Quote Originally Posted by Dron View Post
    For second there I thought he was gonna start talking about his internet powers.
    Oh, you mean when Carnage used the fibers from his symbiote to mimic fiber-optic cables and transmit himself into the Internet to kill people in cyberspace? Given how nearly everything digital these days is wireless . . . what's he going to do now, turn himself into a literal digital cloud? Then again, considering Kasady's current symbiote is an Extremis-enhanced symbiote dragon merged with Iron Man's armor, and how Extremis enabled Tony Stark to psionically interface with his armor and other digital and computerized technologies . . . that might just be feasible.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Yeah, that connection to Spider-Man is something that Super Sentai is actually referencing in the current season, King-Ohger. The sixth ranger, Spider Kumonos, is sometimes referred to (such as in the episode title for his debut) as the spider man. And yes, he shoots webs.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I was just about to post that. It looks awesome!

Here's Miles charging up a Kamehameha instead
    that's so cool bet he doesn't even need to do that just doing the motion for style points
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that connection to Spider-Man is something that Super Sentai is actually referencing in the current season, King-Ohger. The sixth ranger, Spider Kumonos, is sometimes referred to (such as in the episode title for his debut) as the spider man. And yes, he shoots webs.
    Oh, yes. I am very much aware. Thanks for the heads-up, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.