Page 147 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147
Results 2,191 to 2,197 of 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Is the industry also purchasing the book?
    The awards aren't awarded on who sells the most though. It isn't a meritocracy. But I don't think Nightwing's sales have anything to do with it being set in Bludhaven. I think the book would have sold the same set anywhere given the creative team and DC pushing the book at the time. Outside the Ric arc Nightwing's book has been one of the most consistent selling books since the New 52 I feel like.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    This might come surprising from someone who has usually nothing good to say about Taylor's writing, but I believe he would do a way better job with someone like Jericho than Rose. Jason should just get his solo back and form a new team including Rose. There is no reason to drag her back to Dick, he has already taught her everything she needs and after so many years, she is experienced enough to not be his sidekick.
    She wouldn't be his side kick. Its not experience Rose needs but opportunity. This would be an opportunity for Rose to start somewhere fresh and use what she was thought for something productive. And at the same time if that give's Nightwing a resident he can big brother here and there, ya i think Taylor could work with that. Before Damian and Jon, there was Rose. And again Rose living closer to Jason only make her more accessible to him too.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-31-2023 at 08:57 PM.

Rose being on Nightwing, and on Titans, as Nightwing's sidekick (or Young Justice, resurrecting his "rivalry" with Cassie), would be good for her, her being with Jason would be good for him.
    Jason is already stuck with a single role, Rose doesn't need to be stuck with a role from that role.

The best thing, at the moment, would be Rose to continue in Brisson's hands. Knights Terrors Ravanger and Stormwatch were the two best things for the character since Hosun died.

I like the idea of ​​Jericho, but I don't see Taylor working well with him, especially after everything that happened in Priest's Deathstroke.

But I think even Taylor could do more and better with Red X than Sheridan did.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    But I think even Taylor could do more and better with Red X than Sheridan did.
    Sounds interesting. I'd be up for it (XD)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Jericho would add no dynamic. Also Rose in Bludhaven puts her closer to Jason.
    He can be a Superhero bro. Taylor likes writing Dick with Superhero bro's :
    He might actually benefit from a writer like Taylor. Also, Joy is bisexual now if I remember correctly and Taylor did a good job with Jon, so it might work out. I'm mostly referring to him writing a bisexual character. .
    Uh...depends who you ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Uh...depends who you ask.
    Well, I think he did a good job, and Jon's love interest was pretty well written for a new character. I didn't really enjoy most of the series, but I can't tell if it was because of his writing or my inability to let go of the child version of Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    She wouldn't be his side kick. Its not experience Rose needs but opportunity. This would be an opportunity for Rose to start somewhere fresh and use what she was thought for something productive. And at the same time if that give's Nightwing a resident he can big brother here and there, ya i think Taylor could work with that. Before Damian and Jon, there was Rose. And again Rose living closer to Jason only make her more accessible to him too.
    What opportunity exactly? Babs has been around for what feels like years now, and it has done nothing for her character. I would rather see Rose in a new book with new characters and new opportunities than being stuck by Dick's side. He has nothing to teach her anymore and if you want to use Nightwing's book as some kind of advertisement then there are other characters that need it more than Rose.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 12-31-2023 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    He can be a Superhero bro. Taylor likes writing Dick with Superhero bro's :.
    We have Titans for that.

What opportunity exactly? Babs has been around for what feels like years now, and it has done nothing for her character. I would rather see Rose in a new book with new characters and new opportunities than being stuck by Dick's side. He has nothing to teach her anymore and if you want to use Nightwing's book as some kind of advertisement then there are other characters that need it more than Rose.
    The opportunity for her to start fresh and establish a set place for her to be and do something. While at the same time Rose fills a role readers like to see with Nightwing, that usually turns out well for all involved, and would bolster Bludhaven’s ecosystem. Rose can’t support a book. Stick her in a new book, with new characters, and she has maybe 6 issues before she’s back in the wind waiting for dad. Or Jason now I guess. Lots of opportunity there for some reason, but not with Nightwing. Because that’s makes sense…
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-31-2023 at 11:24 PM.