Page 145 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Do you think philanthropist hang out with common people now. I guess Dick could have hired Clancy as his assistant. Though honestly he should totally do that with Rose. Hire her to be Dick Grayson’s assistant, but really pay her to live in Bludhaven and patrol in areas he can’t be or when he’s not around.
    Or he could do that with Stephanie. Give her a role of her own in the Batverse and help a sister out. But Rose would be great also.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    A clown, he simply says nothing, nothing worthwhile.
    But in defense of the game, everyone is horrible here....... apart from Barbara, she's okay.
    Keep in mind that I'm still learning about these characters. But from what I've seen, Tim Drake in Gotham Knights appears to be more like his comic counterpart than any other version of the character that I've seen outside of the comics. The only differences that I can think of is that he has a severe addiction to coffee in Gotham Knights. It's also said that he's a fan of cryptozoology. It's mentioned that he's determined to prove that the chupacabra is real.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    Or he could do that with Stephanie. Give her a role of her own in the Batverse and help a sister out. But Rose would be great also.
    He trained Rose, Rose has roots as a mercenary, and she’s not connected to Batman so she can be uniquely a Bludhaven thing. Plus her dad would now have a reason to visit.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderNight View Post
    I’m suprised rose isn’t in Jason’s new book. I would love it for her to base in Bludhaven. It give Damian a reason to come around more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I’m suprised rose isn’t in Jason’s new book. I would love it for her to base in Bludhaven. It give Damian a reason to come around more.
    That would probably get in the way of the other girl the writer is pairing Jason up with.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That would probably get in the way of the other girl the writer is pairing Jason up with.
    For 6 issues and then never be seen again after other writers ignore her. But sure

For 6 issues and then never be seen again after other writers ignore her. But sure
    Well, short of Jason getting an ongoing again, it's the best they can do .

Rose can't work with Dick and keep killing. If Dick trained her, and she uses that training to kill people, he should do everything he can to stop her (obviously, within the limits of the bat).

No killing would be part of the contract. Rose isn’t particularly bloodthirsty anyway.

Yeah, I don't feel like that would be an.issue for Rose at all. She is not her father.

Yeah, I don't think Rose is still doing contract killing at this point anyways unless I missed something.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Rose is still doing contract killing at this point anyways unless I missed something.
    She works for Waller............who is doing something, I just don't know what. And other "good" people, like Shado and Peacekeeper 1.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Rose can't work with Dick and keep killing. If Dick trained her, and she uses that training to kill people, he should do everything he can to stop her (obviously, within the limits of the bat).
    Is rose killing much thease days. She seems float about pal around with Jason or what not.

Is rose killing much thease days. She seems float about pal around with Jason or what not.
    Both are in debt to justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    He trained Rose, Rose has roots as a mercenary, and she’s not connected to Batman so she can be uniquely a Bludhaven thing. Plus her dad would now have a reason to visit.
    Rose not being connected to batman is why I believe it'll never happen, Dick's not allowed that far off the bat leash