Page 15 of 147 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    A titans teams can’t come together until the JL film does.
    I would not worry about it too much. The titans also haven’t done much in the last 20 years so can be pushed aside. Let’s say Donna Roy Garth Wally all get skipped, which I feel they will be. Then they can recreate the team and storylines with Damian. If Damian performs well with his debut then TT are pretty much ago.
    The Titans brand is more used in multimedia platforms than the Justice League. I'm pretty sure the next generation will grow-up being fans of the Titans cause they are watching TTGO! since 2013 and the show is one of the most popular cartoons that Warner has. TTGO had more movies on the big screen than the Justice League.

And Titans went for 4 seasons even tho it was shit.
    Last edited by Drako; 02-05-2023 at 02:29 PM.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Leancarp900 View Post
    ...I seriously doubt Wally West will be skipped in the DCU. Hell, he might be the DCU Flash as they will probably want to distance themselves from Ezra Miller.

With Snyder or Hamada in charge my answer would have been different, but I think the people plotting the DCU like Gunn and, yes, Tom King, know who the best Flash is.
    Well, I would love to see Wally, he always has been my Flash and if Dick is running around as Nightwing, it would be amazing to see their friendship on the big screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The Titans brand is more used in multimedia platforms than the Justice League. I'm pretty sure the next generation will grow-up being fans of the Titans cause they are watching TTGO! since 2013 and the show is one of the most popular cartoons that Warner has. TTGO had more movies in the big screen than the Justice League.

I liked the Titans show, it had its moments and the casting was good, but it definitely could have been better.
    Anyway, my siblings are in love with TTGO, and because I had to watch it so many times with them, I think I'm starting to like it too. I caught myself humming the opening song yesterday. Help.
    Last edited by ayanestar; 02-05-2023 at 02:25 PM.

Honestly.... the more I read about Gunn... the more I realize that many of his past works were only successes because he was reined in by the producers.

It is neat to see Morrison's Batman stuff selling well, especially Batman and Robin. It isn't a surprise as this is what usually happens for a bit when specific books are mentioned for movie projects. They get a boost in sales for a while in trade. Although I don't think Morrison's Batman Epic reads that well in trade. He did a lot of stuff and it was kind of all over the place at times. It isn't a straightforward series the way some stories are that are then easy to digest in trade format. It is why that even though Morrison's run was very influential it never really hangs around at the tops of sales charts the way a lot of other older stories do.

I've mentioned this before but the Batman and Robin part of Morrison's Batman Epic was probably the thing that stood out the most, obviously my favorite part, but he only wrote them for 16 issues I think. It was such a small part in his overall Batman story. It feels like he wrote them a lot longer than he did. I do kind of wish he had the foresight to see how it would be consumed in trade and wrote it to be a bit more stand-alone so it would be easier for people to read by just picking up the Batman and Robin books, but I guess that would have gone against what he wanted to do in his Batman run in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    What must have been Barbara's last appearance in something that reached mainstream audiences? The Killing Joke movie?................. the red hazard light beeps.

In the case of Dick, I'm surprised he's already recognized with Nightwing by the public here in Brazil (in this case, Asa Noturna).
    DC Super Hero Girls?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    DC Super Hero Girls?
    Titans as Oracle.

Extraordinary Member

The Titans brand is more used in multimedia platforms than the Justice League. I'm pretty sure the next generation will grow-up being fans of the Titans cause they are watching TTGO! since 2013 and the show is one of the most popular cartoons that Warner has. TTGO had more movies on the big screen than the Justice League.

They are not really and when so they are excluded from interacting with a majority of DC

They are not really and when so they are excluded from interacting with a majority of DC
    They are not what? More used than the JL? Tell me what they did with the league other than a botched movie in the DCEU recently?

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

A titans teams can’t come together until the JL film does.
    I would not worry about it too much. The titans also haven’t done much in the last 20 years so can be pushed aside. Let’s say Donna Roy Garth Wally all get skipped, which I feel they will be. Then they can recreate the team and storylines with Damian. If Damian performs well with his debut then TT are pretty much ago.
    I feel like you can do a similar approach to the Earth-One GNs and have the Titans include heroes who aren't sidekicks start the team.

I would like if they have Kara come to Earth and start her superhero career as Power Girl and help found the first Titans team and then change her title to Supergirl when she finds out her connection to Kal-El.
    "Cable was right!"

Anyways...

I'm really enjoying what Taylor is doing with the Nightwing book, but i feel that one thing that is kinda lacking in Bludhaven is the presence of more villains or anti heroes. I was talking about Red X in the Titans thread and i think him (a revamp version or even the real villain of TTA) and Vigiliante, Dorian Chase, could help putting more life into the criminal side of the city.
    Last edited by Drako; 02-06-2023 at 07:27 AM.

A reboot of Nite-Wing could be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    Titans as Oracle.

I guess Titans is mainstream?
    Anyways...

I'm really enjoying what Taylor is doing with the Nightwing book, but i feel that one thing that is kinda lacking in Bludhaven is the presence of more villains or anti heroes. I was talking about Red X in the Titans thread and i think him (a revamp version or even the real villain of TTA) and Vigiliante, Dorian Chase, could help putting more life into the criminal side of the city.
    Taylor seems to struggle writing anti-heroes that can't be spun as secretly wholesome or "good guys deep down." He doesn't really invest in villains either.

I mean, just look at how he wrote Deadshot in his "Suicide Squad" run. Or whenever he writes Harley or Ivy. Or most of the bad guys in DCaeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    A reboot of Nite-Wing could be fun.
    Seeley already tried and it didn’t stick. At this point I’d rather get some new blood, with Redondo on art the designs for them would be great at least.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Seeley already tried and it didn’t stick. At this point I’d rather get some new blood, with Redondo on art the designs for them would be great at least.
    Not the same character. Seeley did Deathwing, not Tad Ryerstad aka Nite-wing.

Also, Tad sound like a character that Taylor would write.

It's past time for Tarantula to return, the trauma should be better explored and finally overcome.