Page 133 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2197

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Scarecrow is the best Halloween villain .
    Best Batman villain period to me. But he shines on Halloween.
    Join the "Spider-Fam" Community! - Celebrating Love and Advocating for Our Hero to Beat the Devil! - https://discord.gg/VQ2mHzBBFu

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Attachment 135425Attachment 135425

Boot strap Grayson and Barbra swann
    The butt size is getting ridiculous

--

F9aYpNdaEAABuyw.jpg

oppa grayson
    grayson-hyung
    by InHyuk Lee on Twitter
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 11-01-2023 at 10:28 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    The butt size is getting ridiculous

--

F9aYpNdaEAABuyw.jpg

oppa grayson
    grayson-hyung
    by InHyuk Lee on Twitter
    It’s Jamal
    Cambell style whenever he draws dick

If Nightwing gets a movie, there has to be a scene like this

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

The current Nightwing book is one of the only books I am enjoying, anything from current Marvel books is a rehash of an old story lines or upsetting readers or shock value, not to say DC isn't doing that.

I read comics to enjoy it and have some form of reasonable resolve, not checking out what's going to happen down the pipeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    If Nightwing gets a movie, there has to be a scene like this
    We need a the raid style Nightwing movie or Nightwing going undercover at Spyral movie fast.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Robin Poster. 1970s?

RobinPoster.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Robin Poster. 1970s?

RobinPoster.jpg
    Nice sound effect .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Nice sound effect .
    Indeed. Definitely, brings back memories.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    The current Nightwing book is one of the only books I am enjoying...
    It's one of the best books either of the big 2 are currently putting out in all honesty.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Incredible Member

I’ve been a Dick Grayson fan for decades. I am thrilled that, in universe, he is viewed as important and highly competent. but neither the Titans series nor the solo title feel.. important, or compelling to me. I love that we get to see Dick lounge around with Barb on occasion, but I would prefer some higher stakes. I wish we would get a taste of his old life as Agent Grayson …And if he is in charge of keeping the whole world safe, I would have thought it wise to build a team that included, but goes beyond his childhood friends… a Lantern, Supergirl, or a Marvel.
    Love his World’s Finest appearances, and young Teen Titans. I wish he were mentioned in the WF opening as the official third partner….Superman, Batman, and Robin.
    Last edited by bearman; 11-13-2023 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    I’ve been a Dick Grayson fand for decades. I am thrilled that, in universe, he is viewed as important and highly competent. but neither the Titans series nor the solo title feel.. important, or compelling to me. I love that we get to see Dick lounge around with Barb on occasion, but I would prefer some higher stakes. I wish we would get a taste of his old life as Agent Grayson …And if he is in charge of keeping the whole world safe, I would have thought it wise to build a team that included, but goes beyond his childhood friends… a Lantern, Supergirl, or a Marvel.
    Love his World’s Finest appearances, and young Teen Titans. I wish he were mentioned in the WF opening as the official third partner….Superman, Batman, and Robin.
    Taylor's run seems to get more and more mixed reviews as the series goes on. I honestly wonder how well received the series would be without the art. Anyway, I'm happy to see Nightwing selling well, but I'm definitely ready for someone new to take over but as long as whatever he is doing is working and getting Nightwing's name out there I guess I won't complain too much.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    Taylor's run seems to get more and more mixed reviews as the series goes on. I honestly wonder how well received the series would be without the art. Anyway, I'm happy to see Nightwing selling well, but I'm definitely ready for someone new to take over but as long as whatever he is doing is working and getting Nightwing's name out there I guess I won't complain too much.
    Yeah it received a lot of praise at the start for putting Dick in some chill positive adventures after the whole Rick fiasco, but now 2 years later its like "So when is this going to pick up?"

It feels like its just constant downtime as a result.

LoL, it won this years Eisner for continuing series. So think we're well beyond it just got a lot of praise at the start. And "stakes" is being so vaguely over used that its starting to lose any meaning. Especially as they are about to launch a Titans event.

What's more the entire point of him and childhood friends being tasked with keeping the whole world safe is that its him and his childhood friend. There's no meaning in it if they have to get more Green Lanterns and Superpeople to do it.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 11-13-2023 at 02:15 PM.

"Oscars" are, at least, doubtful. Just look at the TGA who nominated the worst Spider-Man game for game of the year.
    If Taylor's Nightwing had won in its first year, I would have found it acceptable, but winning this year takes away the credibility of the award.