Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Babs in that date outfit !

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Daredevil #181 homage Nightwing cover commission – Batgirl vs the Joker (Bruno Redondo)
    ja5w4dy92jaa1.jpg
    ts5y7dy92jaa1.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Babs in that date outfit !
    that was very cute

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Ah, so I see both of the Big Two were subduing random villainesses in Hostess ads .

Bruno Redondo after Miller
    jw3nbixnekaa1.jpg

Yeah, I just don't love the Redondo Batgirl suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I just don't love the Redondo Batgirl suit.
    I don't know why DC keeps trying to make it up when the answer is so obvious.
    tumblr_df68e20afcbbf830a45aeb4629ef6aa6_de700e96_2048.jpg

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    Bruno Redondo after Miller
    jw3nbixnekaa1.jpg
    Whoa. That's a sweet ass cover.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Silveira View Post
    I don't know why DC keeps trying to make it up when the answer is so obvious.
    tumblr_df68e20afcbbf830a45aeb4629ef6aa6_de700e96_2048.jpg
    Yeah, Babs' original is still the best .

Today's issue of Urban legends had four stories, three had Dick Grayson and two of them were about him.

First Nightwing story was great and had a tease at the end that we can be seeing more from Jamal Campbell in the future. I hope that's the case.

spoilers:
    Flamingo appearing surprised me, looks like he is the only DickBat villain that got to be transfered to Nightwing and i'm all for it.
    end of spoilers

The second story was all about him as Robin and it was really good. Lots of action and some sweet moments.

I didn't care at all about Akrham Academy, so i skipped.

Last one about the Wayne Family was good too, great to see him being there with Damian and Alfred to represent Bruce's family to his parents and we got to see more Dick and Damian fighting together, something we haven't seeing in a while.

Also, something tells me that the "Where is Duke?" crowd will be appearing cause of this story.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

It was nice to end Urban Legends with some quality Dick Grayson stories.

Campbell's story really seems to setup up a larger story. It's so tied to Taylor's version of Blüdhaven that I could see this be continued in possible Nightwing backups. A mini would be cooler though.

Campbell draws a mean spoilers:
    Flamingo
    end of spoilers.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, I'd thought the first part of Campbell's story was borderline fan-fiction/a love-letter to the Taylor run with it's set-up and house style so similar - when UL often takes a more "alt" approach. But with the second part here, it feels like a Bonus Story rather than anything else - clearly seeding things for later, whether that's in the Taylor/Redondo run or elsewhere.

Does Campbell have a current commitment? I know he was booked pretty solidly for Naomi and Far Sector for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Today's issue of Urban legends had four stories, three had Dick Grayson and two of them were about him.

First Nightwing story was great and had a tease at the end that we can be seeing more from Jamal Campbell in the future. I hope that's the case.

spoilers:
    Flamingo appearing surprised me, looks like he is the only DickBat villain that got to be transfered to Nightwing and i'm all for it.
    end of spoilers

The second story was all about him as Robin and it was really good. Lots of action and some sweet moments.

I didn't care at all about Akrham Academy, so i skipped.

Last one about the Wayne Family was good too, great to see him being there with Damian and Alfred to represent Bruce's family to his parents and we got to see more Dick and Damian fighting together, something we haven't seeing in a while.

Also, something tells me that the "Where is Duke?" crowd will be appearing cause of this story.
    Oh maybe I should buy it after all, I was going to pass on it at first, but I do miss Dick and Damian.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Yeah, I'd thought the first part of Campbell's story was borderline fan-fiction/a love-letter to the Taylor run with it's set-up and house style so similar - when UL often takes a more "alt" approach. But with the second part here, it feels like a Bonus Story rather than anything else - clearly seeding things for later, whether that's in the Taylor/Redondo run or elsewhere.

Does Campbell have a current commitment? I know he was booked pretty solidly for Naomi and Far Sector for a while.
    Yes, he is the artist of Williamson's Superman that debuts next month.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.