Page 166 of 345 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170176216266 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 5166

image upload

I don’t mind new features on the habit to give it more flair. In fact, I kind of like it. I just want some of the more distinctive and appropriate new features to stick. Eve goes with this look and in a year or two it’s gone. So it’s all for nothing. The Pauldron has grown on me. And if these new features like the knuckle claws and pauldron have new applications, then that’s an added bonus. I could also go with the war paint if it’s done right. I always like the sleek look, but thought it needed a little flair. Not saying Eve’s look is perfect, but I’m willing to see it through for a while.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Also, Bast was willing the throw Shuri aside in Hickman's F4 issues if T'challa wanted it. Also called him the favored son.

Shuri is a spare
    Man T'Challa should team up with Moon Knight more

Since Marc is also the favored son of his God

Wonder if Khonshu and Bast were ever close

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post

image upload

I don’t mind new features on the habit to give it more flair. In fact, I kind of like it. I just want some of the more distinctive and appropriate new features to stick. Eve goes with this look and in a year or two it’s gone. So it’s all for nothing. The Pauldron has grown on me. And if these new features like the knuckle claws and pauldron have new applications, then that’s an added bonus. I could also go with the war paint if it’s done right. I always like the sleek look, but thought it needed a little flair. Not saying Eve’s look is perfect, but I’m willing to see it through for a while.
    I dunno why but this feels like some 2099 Black Panther.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Man T'Challa should team up with Moon Knight more

Since Marc is also the favored son of his God

Wonder if Khonshu and Bast were ever close
    I might be totally misremembering but I feel like they set up some kind of connection between Khonshu and Bast.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno why but this feels like some 2099 Black Panther.

I might be totally misremembering but I feel like they set up some kind of connection between Khonshu and Bast.
    Heh wait if Khonshu and Bast shag, would that make T'Challa and Marc spirit brother-in-laws?

I mean, I ain't buying it, but the only positive to T'challa as nothing more than a vigilante is that we should see the return of T'challa the Warrior. Dudes been gone forever.

But, kinda means nothing if he is still shown as human instead of enhanced. Someone out there surely remembers T'calla is powered right?
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I mean, I ain't buying it, but the only positive to T'challa as nothing more than a vigilante is that we should see the return of T'challa the Warrior. Dudes been gone forever.

But, kinda means nothing if he is still shown as human instead of enhanced. Someone out there surely remembers T'calla is powered right?
    Hopefully he wins fight and doesn't come off like your average street level vigilante.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I dunno why but this feels like some 2099 Black Panther. .

It really does. And they often put more thought into the look of the 2099 characters.

Incredible Member

if you still play The Avengers Tchalla Earth X skin is available

Hahaha holy **** the second half of the second Hudlin book is batshit insane.

After a Civil War tie-in, Reed allows the Baxter Building to be the temporary Wakandan Embassay and leaves T'Challa and Storm to fill in for him and Sue as they go on a honey moon to find themselves (also damn everyone is just perfectly okay with Reed immediately after CW)

So now BP and Storm join Ben and Johnny as the new Fantastic Four, they have a whole adventure in-between issues (apparently collected in a separate book) that leaves them with a golden frog, next they are attacked by a indestructible bug from the Negative Zone, where said bug teleports them..... into the Marvel Zombies universe

They then battle on a Skrull planet zombie Giant-Man, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Luke Cage empowered by the power cosmic after eating Galactus (they are even wearing Galactus jumpsuits) that ends with the zombies destroying the world by eating it.

They are then teleported in the base of Psycho-Man who tried to lotus eater the 2, and after that are teleported on a planet the Skrull made in the image of cliche mob New York after abducting a mobster and creating an entire world based off his nostalgic memories for mobsters, where they force alien beings into gladiator matches. Where they are then helped by the Harlem Skrull neighborhood including's Skrulls who look and act like Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.

I can't stop laughing this is such an insane sequence of events.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 03-30-2023 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Hahaha holy **** the second half of the second Hudlin book is batshit insane.

After a Civil War tie-in, Reed allows the Baxter Building to be the temporary Wakandan Embassay and leaves T'Challa and Storm to fill in for him and Sue as they go on a honey moon to find themselves (also damn everyone is just perfectly okay with Reed immediately after CW)

So now BP and Storm join Ben and Johnny as the new Fantastic Four, they have a whole adventure in-between issues (apparently collected in a separate book) that leaves them with a golden frog, next they are attacked by a indestructible bug from the Negative Zone, where said bug teleports them..... into the Marvel Zombies universe

They then battle on a Skrull planet zombie Giant-Man, Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, and Luke Cage empowered by the power cosmic after eating Galactus (they are even wearing Galactus jumpsuits) that ends with the zombies destroying the world by eating it.

They are then teleported in the base of Psycho-Man who tried to lotus eater the 2, and after that are teleported on a planet the Skrull made in the image of cliche mob New York after abducting a mobster and creating an entire world based off his nostalgic memories for mobsters, where they force alien beings into gladiator matches. Where they are then helped by the Harlem Skrull neighborhood including's Skrulls who look and act like Martin Luther King and Malcolm X.

I can't stop laughing this is such an insane sequence of events.
    The other part of the run is Dwayne McDuffies FF (I don't remember the issues) and it's there that you will see the famous (or infamous) armbar that T'Challa puts the SS in. It's a really good extra bit of adventure. Dwayne McDuffie is like a mix between Priest and Hudlin in regard to his T'Challa. I really would of liked to see a run from him. Rip

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    if you still play The Avengers Tchalla Earth X skin is available
    They also added in his habit from BP 1... It actually looks really great. And further reinforces that he needs a full solo game

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    "The Choice"

What is this!? That looks interesting

I'm gonna take a chance and buy the first issue. I pray I'm not going to be disappointed.

But Black Panther lurking around Wakanda fighting "crime" is just a tough sell. I can see where Folsade aks her new henchperson Omololo to go after T'Challa.

Then we get the obligatory T'Challa/Tosin fight before them team-up. Not exactly something to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    What is this!? That looks interesting
    people are always asking what I'd do. track these covers and you'll get some notion.