Page 140 of 345 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 5166
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    That mention of Kun'Lun, I like to think he contacted Danny Rand to help teach him and try out some Kun'Lun martial arts to add to his own repertoire.

Plus afterwards they would watch some Bruce Lee movies which is a cute thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    That mention of Kun'Lun, I like to think he contacted Danny Rand to help teach him and try out some Kun'Lun martial arts to add to his own repertoire.

Plus afterwards they would watch some Bruce Lee movies which is a cute thought.
    We should’ve gotten more of this over the years

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toonstrack View Post
    Wakanda is bigger than Middle Earth.
    Not in anyway shape or form is this true and nor will ever be.

Mighty Member

Quick question is any metals able to destroy or stand up to vibranium and BPs suit?

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    Quick question is any metals able to destroy or stand up to vibranium and BPs suit?
    As long as you cut it right, an ordinary dagger or bladed weapon can damage the suit

Well he has the Antarctic Vibranium that his claws are made of and the regular Vibranium that his suit is made of. The claws can cut through pretty much anything from what I understand. The claws liquify other metals. The Vibranium his suit is made of is very durable, but not only that, it absorbs kinetic energy, like impact and blunt force. Ive seen the suit slashed but never penetrated. If you try to penetrate it, this is what’s supposed to happen. Slashing it along the grain is the way to do damage.

But there are people here that know more than me.

In the comics, adamantium is usually considered stronger, along with various magical ores.

In the MCU, vibranium is considered peak, although Thanos's double blade did a number on Cap's shield. I'm not sure what it was made out of.

Mighty Member

Thanks guys for the answers. Anarctic vibranium seems pretty OP but highly unstable. Still cool.

As for the Thanos blade wasn’t it made out of like Uru or something? That’s why it was so strong

Thanks guys for the answers. Anarctic vibranium seems pretty OP but highly unstable. Still cool.

As for the Thanos blade wasn’t it made out of like Uru or something? That’s why it was so strong
    "Or something" I think.

Quote Originally Posted by LastManStanding View Post
    Man both you and that T'Challa have been gone forever lol

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    In the comics, adamantium is usually considered stronger, along with various magical ores.

In the MCU, vibranium is considered peak, although Thanos's double blade did a number on Cap's shield. I'm not sure what it was made out of.
    Exactly. Adamantium (pure) is the strongest, but VB can rival it in because the energy absorption, but VB is the most versatile metal in the 616 and MCU

Mighty Member

"Or something" I think.
    Well I’m not a marvel metallurgist so idk. It would make sense he got it from the dwarves

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Exactly. Adamantium (pure) is the strongest, but VB can rival it in because the energy absorption, but VB is the most versatile metal in the 616 and MCU
    That’s kinda the reason I asked. I wanted to know if adamantium could counter Vibranium, and if not could anything? Someone said that a regular dagger could do it if you cut vibranium at the right angle so it seems like vibranium is like cutting a puffer fish. Gotta cut it right lol

Malice and Wolverine have cut the habit that being said it might take adamantium some effort to penetrate vibranium since T’Challa was highly confident that his vibranium laced teeth will block Logan’s claws

That’s kinda the reason I asked. I wanted to know if adamantium could counter Vibranium, and if not could anything? Someone said that a regular dagger could do it if you cut vibranium at the right angle so it seems like vibranium is like cutting a puffer fish. Gotta cut it right lol
    That's vibranium WEAVE, to be specific. Real-world Kevlar has the same problem, which is why modern bulletproof vests have ceramic "stab plates".

Well I’m not a marvel metallurgist so idk. It would make sense he got it from the dwarves

That's vibranium WEAVE, to be specific. Real-world Kevlar has the same problem, which is why modern bulletproof vests have ceramic "stab plates".
    This, the weave is cut, but pure vibranium is much stronger. Again, between Pure Adamantium vs pure VB Ada can withstand more force, but the sheer possibilities with VB is so incredibly vast it doesn't need to be the strongest because it covers more uses