Page 165 of 345 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169175215265 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 5166

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    See I saw that as a test from Bast to see if T'Challa was worthy to be her champion and "HER" Black Panther, rather than straight up it giving a freak about Shuri.

Though at this point, with all the **** flung T'Challas way, having bast straight up say she prefers him over any other and compliments and praise of that nature would be welcomed with open arms
    IT would be better for Shuri too imho

She needs a hook. And an edge. And being the "spare" in the eyes of her God would be a strong motivating factor.

Doesn't mean anything anymore anyway because Shuri is perfect now with no flaws in the comics (and nothing interesting about her)
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

She needs a hook. And an edge. And being the "spare" in the eyes of her God would be a strong motivating factor.

Doesn't mean anything anymore anyway because Shuri is perfect now with no flaws in the comics (and nothing interesting about her)
    Yeah, I find it ironic how Shuri has not only staved off all criticism from her reign, she was able to completely have all of her failings fall at T'Challas feat and he took sole blame and was Exiled while she gets to stay with absolutely zero repercussions. All because these writer's are coming on with this weird feminist Angle that somehow, the female characters aren't at fault for anything they do, and if they do something questionable, they have a valid reason that trumps anything wrongs they have committed.

Shuri is extremely boring at this point, she took a lot of T'Challas traits and is adding nothing of value to the mythos. She either needs the RJ KiB treatment, or to leave Wakanda and join a team... Or just take a backseat for a couple years while the mythos reestablishes T'Challa as the primary focus again

Advance art from Bat^H^H^HBlack Panther #1:

My brain bouncing back & forth between whether that design is cool or has too much going on. Kinda funny that it acknowledges that he is also on the Avenger with acompletely different look
    Last edited by mung; 03-29-2023 at 09:57 AM.

I’ll be hyped to see it with color.

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    Kinda funny that it acknowledges that he is also on the Avenger with acompletely different look
    Yeah I don’t get that. I thought they would adapt to the look from his solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Ah shoot, it's only for apple products.

I agree the artist is the driving force. I have a Free apt that I use for my drawing tablet and I have been actively trying to make the jump to digital over strictly pencil and paper. But it's good to know what other options are out there.

Paper is hard to give up though lol
    Attachment 130532
    never give up paper.

Yeah about not giving up paper...apparently there's a special glove you can wear so you don't get grit from a lead pencil on your hand? Kind of been a problem for a lefty like myself.

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Advance art from Bat^H^H^HBlack Panther #1:

Maybe it’s the angle but I’m not feeling the mask in the large panel. It looks to similar to a Predator mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Bask

I've never gofundme'd anything but I would for this art style in a new Panther show

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    My brain bouncing back & forth between whether that design is cool or has too much going on. Kinda funny that it acknowledges that he is also on the Avenger with acompletely different look
    Honestly? I feel it's too busy. For someone going incognito he is drawing far too much attention to himself with that look. It's like in the first BP movie when he was choosing which habit and said he wanted the sleek, streamlined design.

I am all for T'Challa to have details but it needs to make sense.

This gives the details without going overboard. Also just standard accent's over the Black

Last edited by Ezyo1000; 03-29-2023 at 02:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Yeah about not giving up paper...apparently there's a special glove you can wear so you don't get grit from a lead pencil on your hand? Kind of been a problem for a lefty like myself.
    Yeah I have that glove, ironically I got one from my drawing tablet that works on paper (I am a lefty too) but generally how my wrists work, I didn't have too much issues with dragging my hands over the paper unless I had been at a drawing for like 6-8 hours straight

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

It is pretty funny reading the Hudlin run and finding out how Shuri originally was.

If anything she was more average. Like sure she has some degrees in physics or whatever but considering Wakanda is a land of geniuses its not really that much of an achievement.

She wanted to be Black Panther but she has to contend with the fact her brother is far better at it. And considering both she and their cousin want the job but lost out on it, it showcases that T'Challa really is in a whole nother level.

I can see why she later on became more extremist. Its a logical reaction to T'Challa constantly being out of country, she believes that she should be more loyal to her country to contrast from her brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    I've never gofundme'd anything but I would for this art style in a new Panther show
    Wow. Thanks.

Well, i don't own BP, obviously, so I'm not allowed to do that.

However...

Old MARVEL Animation (completely gone and replaced now) let us make this show with nowhere near the budget necessary.

MY company, with basically ZERO money or staff, is making this show.

We're not even asking for crowdfunding money (we'd prefer to never have to do that). We just need your eyes on it and subscribers to the youtube channel so we can get the content we've all been talking about out in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Wow. Thanks.

Well, i don't own BP, obviously, so I'm not allowed to do that.

However...

Old MARVEL Animation (completely gone and replaced now) let us make this show with nowhere near the budget necessary.

MY company, with basically ZERO money or staff, is making this show.

We're not even asking for crowdfunding money (we'd prefer to never have to do that). We just need your eyes on it and subscribers to the youtube channel so we can get the content we've all been talking about out in the world.
    I watched the first two episodes... Good Sh*t. I am very intrigued by this and look forward to more