Page 247 of 345 FirstFirst ... 147197237243244245246247248249250251257297 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 5166

I love that CBR did an Article and Black Panther/Storm, I just wish they'd have done their research because Skybreaker definitely wasn't what broke the two of them up again. Bad writing did.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I disagree with the Shuri thing, she was a blank slate, in the sense that from introduction and not until Hickman came along, her whole deal was wanting to be BP, and living in T'Challas shadow, she didn't have a lane, she didn't have something she was good at, and even when becoming BP she still was just a more hot tempered, less skilled T'Challa.

The MCU divided up T'Challas personalities and have them to Shuris Okoye, and Nakia, and all of them were blank slates. Okoye made sense, she had always just been rode or die. But had Shuri been introduced by Hudlin to be a magic user, I don't think she would've taken T'Challas lane, maybe they might try the"magic is just science we don't fully understand" angle, but she would NOT have taken his super genius. Okoye was fine other than IW giving her a whole as fight sequence whole T'Challa gotna quick blink and you miss itz rushed CGI job of punching dwarf.

Nakia taking T'Challas agency was annoying and very unneeded (same with Shuri taking his genius instead of them having friendly techno banter, how hard would it have been for T'Challa to make an offhanded comment about how he used to spend hours in the lab and maybe a little jealous he doesn't have the time anymore to establish his genius?) Because it was a huge part of his character. She should've been the only one who supported it fully BECAUSE she had been out in the world, and it would've been a nice little Black excellence moment showing men and women working together, she shows support, and he takes her ideas to heart and tries to find the best way to implement them.

But now it's too late. And I don't care anymore, unless a reboot with the real T'Challa comes back the MCU is dead to me

As for Eve. Again, I'm lukewarm, the banter between T'Challa and Beisa is the highlight for sure. The art is great, but the plot and story is weak AF. Trying to hard to be Batman instead of Black Panther.

But if they end up having a romantic relationship, atleast she is an interesting Character, though I wouldn't make her a permanent LI that he would stay with. He needs someone who can keep up when big isht is going down
    I’d actually be open to Beisa being endgame. She can keep up if the writer makes it believable.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I’d actually be open to Beisa being endgame. She can keep up if the writer makes it believable.
    My problem is that Wakanda is full of "badass women who can fight" that just ain't it anymore, he needs someone who can keep up. A regular human just isn't his speed. I'm fine with her being a new LI, but I wouldn't make her the long-term, she can be a recurring, but I would rather someone who's actually powered and can help in a fight against Super skrulls or the black order not Goon Slam Gary

WOLVERINE #39

CLAWS IN WAKANDA!

WOLVERINE has gone underground to dodge the heat from ORCHIS’ mutant hunt, while BLACK PANTHER is in exile on the outskirts of WAKANDA. But when an illegal cache of precious metals is targeted to further Orchis’ agenda, these clawed compatriots will team up to keep the goods out of the bad guys’ hands! But can even these two heroes protect the innocents caught in the crossfire?

LAST MUTANT STANDING continues!

https://aiptcomics.com/ezoimgfmt/i1....=ng:webp/ngcb2

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Yeah with Hickman leading it, I have faith it will be good and he will want a strong writer on board. I really REALLY want Redjack to get it. He more then deserves his chance to make his mark on the franchise with an ongoing, especially if they won't let him get at the main title. It would also give him the creative freedom to not have to deal with the BS baggage Coates, and friends have piled on the last several years. Though I do want the 616 fixed too.

I think atleast with the ultimate universe, they are going to move away from the political side and focus on the other stuff, the political aspect is only interesting when the person writing it has a deep understanding of how to navigate such concepts
    it ain't me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    WOLVERINE #39

CLAWS IN WAKANDA!

WOLVERINE has gone underground to dodge the heat from ORCHIS’ mutant hunt, while BLACK PANTHER is in exile on the outskirts of WAKANDA. But when an illegal cache of precious metals is targeted to further Orchis’ agenda, these clawed compatriots will team up to keep the goods out of the bad guys’ hands! But can even these two heroes protect the innocents caught in the crossfire?

Will we ever be free

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Just goes to show that “The Other History Of The DC Universe” was a fluke for Ridley. And I’m liking Ewings run so far. She’s definitely writing T’Challa with more respect than Coates or Ridley ever did and I’m hoping Beisa becomes endgame.
    Its amusing how one hit wonder he currently turned out to be.

Kicking off one miniseries that managed to get award winning critical acclaim then everything after that has varied from mediocre to controversial. Which Other History most likely is what netted him the Black Panther book which makes it terribly ironic how awful it ended up being.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Its amusing how one hit wonder he currently turned out to be.

Kicking off one miniseries that managed to get award winning critical acclaim then everything after that has varied from mediocre to controversial. Which Other History most likely is what netted him the Black Panther book which makes it terribly ironic how awful it ended up being.
    Which is a shame, because at least some of his concepts were intriguing enough and could have stood to be developed more or better.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    it ain't me.
    Man..
    Like I said, whatever it takes petitions or whatever to get you on there I'm down

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    WOLVERINE #39

CLAWS IN WAKANDA!

Will they bring up Storm ?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Which is a shame, because at least some of his concepts were intriguing enough and could have stood to be developed more or better.
    Same thing with Coates. Basically the two had ideas that us fans have talked about for years... Then completely botched them in the worst ways possible

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Will they bring up Storm ?
    With some shade thrown T’Challa’s way over their relationship

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    it ain't me.
    Figured as much

Incredible Member

i must admit i love BP new look it grew on me really fast and now its one of my favorite looks of his

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Will we ever be free
    I always liked when Logan and Tchalla linked its always interesting at times fun..

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    With some shade thrown T’Challa’s way over their relationship

Figured as much
    I think we ALL know when Redjack gets it. He will drop some cryptic isht and get us all hyped. He just needs that call