Page 121 of 345 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 5166
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    He had a brief appearance in The Variants #3. It's unclear in the issue whether he has any powers, although it sort of hints that he does.

Well at least he's still showing up, thats good. Hopefully he returns as Iron Fist soon

Quote Originally Posted by Dariel81 View Post
    Eve Ewing Black Panther (Tchalla) Design looks good
    Did we get the design of Ewing's BP suit?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Well at least he's still showing up, thats good. Hopefully he returns as Iron Fist soon

Did we get the design of Ewing's BP suit?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...nkId=202952876

I support T’Challa getting new costumes that can be used in future video games. Eve has already won some points with me for that.

Alright thats great homes, we finally have new info on the book

She also revealed the very first details about the book, teasing an "edgy," "homespun" design for the character, who must find a new way to protect the land he loves.

Banished from the throne and a fugitive in his own homelands, T'Challa still can't leave Wakanda without its sworn protector. A king without a crown, he finds new purpose lurking the streets and shadows of the Wakandan city that bears his father's name, Birnin T'Chaka. New direction, new villains, new creative tea—get in on the ground floor of Marvel’s next smash hit!

"I am so excited for people to see this character design! T'Challa is going to be looking really different. It's much more edgy and kind of homespun. It's not so sleek and slick. Not giving too much away from the story, he's trying not to be seen. He's kind of working incognito," she told TODAY. "What I can say, honestly, is that we will be seeing Wakanda in a way that we have not seen it ever before."
    And our first look at the new costume

I like what I’m seeing and reading. I think I’m gonna buy it after all

I'll give credit where it's due an say I like the design.

Despite the uncertainty and doubt I have about the future of T'Challa, the new costume is nice.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Aside from a well deserved slapping down of Doom or Namor, who do you want to see him throw fists with? Not necessarily a victory for T'Challa, but a single issue one-off type thing, resolved in any which way. I'm shipping a bit, but I wanna see T'Challa vs Gamora.
    Hunter. Words probably need to be had as to why he tried to launch a bioweapon attack on Wakanda and they he’s gone all white supremacist. And by words I mean punches

So this is basically Wakanda and T'Challa's relationship nowadays.

And our first look at the new costume

Far from what I expected T’Challa to look like but I don’t hate it. Glad that we’re getting rid of the boring Stelfreeze design and the shadow with eyes look he’s been plagued with

Not that thrilled by the premise. As potentially as good as the story could be it smells ripe for even more T’Challa bashing and i don’t care for Wakanda. I would be excited if he was anywhere but there.

Design is sick, no denying that. I’m open to more new villains but I would like to see some revamps of older lesser used Rogues too. I’ll check out the first issue.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Tchalla has that EXTREME 90s look and I'm here for it.

I will say the premise with T'Challa being a street level vigilante wanted by authorities has me hopeful

Because despite being exiled he is basically telling the Wakandan authorities that they can go to Hell and he won't lie down with his tail between his legs. Maybe he can tell Folsade to go suck a lemon.
    Last edited by Mantis-Ray; 02-24-2023 at 03:17 PM.