Page 232 of 345 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 5166

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    "Black Panther is basically Marvel's Batman!"

It's already irritating explaining why this ISN'T the case to so-called "fans", but what do you when a freakin' WRITER thinks that?
    I know, it's annoying because not only sid T'Challa do the prep master thing first, but even trying to break it down to it's most bare bones comparisons... T'Challa would be Batman 3.0, he quite literally everything Batman is but better.

Let me know when Two Fa- i mean Half Mask shows up. I hope they wait a bit before they bring in the Laughster or Dr. Winter.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    YEah this would be one way to handle it I suppose... except his supposed to be enhanced and they don't act like there are many enhanced people in Wakanda these day sso
    Oh man yes this is absolutely infuriating. They act like T'Challa is just some athletic guy and not enhanced/ super human. Freaking mooks and redshirts giving him trouble when we watched over the years him put hands all over the likes of the hulk, the flash, and Superman analogs and other Super powered beings, but ishts like Jai, Omolola, akili or Beisa are going to supposedly give him trouble?

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

In some fairness the preview does seem to have him incapacitating her fairly easy, though obviously this can change when the full issue comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Let me know when Two Fa- i mean Half Mask shows up. I hope they wait a bit before they bring in the Laughster or Dr. Winter.
    LOL half mask. We already got our "Joker" in Achebe. Which I think is actually a pretty cool character that needs to come back

Ultimate Member

Someone got a new book....

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/john...ce-1-from-idw/

Oscar winner John Ridley and Stefano Raffaele have a new comic book series, Ministry of Compliance, coming from IDW Publishing, an alien invasion that asks if humanity's division and downfall is all an alien plot planned from the eighties…

"Eisner-nominated storyteller John Ridley (GCPD: The Blue Wall) reunites with acclaimed artist Stefano Raffaele (Knight Terrors: The Joker) to present THE MINISTRY OF COMPLIANCE, a sociopolitical sci-fi thriller that is full of extraterrestrial espionage and excitement as the creatives take a look at the world we live in today through the lens of an inconspicuous alien invasion."

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    All he needs is a teenage sidekick and a butler at this point. And...I'm honestly not sure that won't happen I'm sad to say.

"To the Panther mobile!"

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Well, better creator owned work.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    LOL half mask. We already got our "Joker" in Achebe. Which I think is actually a pretty cool character that needs to come back
    Achebe is such a great character. I am always surprised no one has brought him back.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.

Quote Originally Posted by MouserGrey View Post
    Achebe is such a great character. I am always surprised no one has brought him back.
    In my mind, before Chadwick Boseman passed, I always envisioned him as a middle installment villain for a Black Panther trilogy. But silly me I also didn't believe in importing villains from other franchises when his own rogue's gallery is so rich, so it probably wouldn't have happened anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    In my mind, before Chadwick Boseman passed, I always envisioned him as a middle installment villain for a Black Panther trilogy. But silly me I also didn't believe in importing villains from other franchises when his own rogue's gallery is so rich, so it probably wouldn't have happened anyway.
    Same here. Seeing Chadwick’s T’Challa go up against an Achebe played by Denzel Washington would’ve been legendary.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Same here. Seeing Chadwick’s T’Challa go up against an Achebe played by Denzel Washington would’ve been legendary.
    Oh he'd eat that role up. That's who I had in mind as well lol He doesn't play villains often, but I think there's enough meat to this character he'd make an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Orlando Jones was my pick (with a better creative team attached).
    357437_full.jpg

Denzel would have made a perfect T'Chaka for so many irl reasons

Just thought this looked good, from Pinterest

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    Just thought this looked good, from Pinterest

Dude... That's the type of detail I need to see on the habit.

It's simple yet detailed, I say I like this more that the silver or gold accents TBH