Page 100 of 345 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5166

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    C'mon man. You know Tosin is going to be a MCU character in Phase 7. No way they do that. Marvel has plans for him.
    Well if he does show up then kill him there too. We all know Wakandan males don’t last long in the MCU unless they’re named M’Baku. Lmao.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

gets worse and worse, thanks god next issue is the last.

T'Challa got whooped by Cap (and Buffalo Soldier and Jhai, for the record I think he should beat these 3 easy) but somehow got the better of Namor?
    even if it was a sucker punch, Namor could tear the last 3 in half if he woke up feeling cranky.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I just want Namor to flood Wakanda again, with Folosade and Tosin being his first victims.
    Loool nah, keep them away.
    Return their relationship like the Hudlin days, they rarely meet unless some **** was going on and even then they were amicable.
    The Kang book did tease a BP Namor team up so..my hopes are'nt up
    What we used to call life has very little worth these days. Welcome to the very edge.
    --Prince Namor (Earth-616)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by dzub View Post
    gets worse and worse, thanks god next issue is the last.

T'Challa got whooped by Cap (and Buffalo Soldier and Jhai, for the record I think he should beat these 3 easy) but somehow got the better of Namor?
    even if it was a sucker punch, Namor could tear the last 3 in half if he woke up feeling cranky.

Loool nah, keep them away.
    Return their relationship like the Hudlin days, they rarely meet unless some **** was going on and even then they were amicable.
    The Kang book did tease a BP Namor team up so..my hopes are'nt up
    My friend this is the team up lmao

Timeless hinted at a bunch of things that were only a couple months from publication

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    A little baseless speculation on my part but I think the original plan with BP was to get T'Challa out of the book because he's dead in the MCU.

Kind of like how they saw the Captain Marvel trailer and turned her into an alien in the comic only for it to turn out to be wrong..LOL.

This run might actually end up with T'Challa dead or missing. I guess that explains why Eve Ewing didn't really talk about T'Challa during that interview.
    So I would suspect she is only doing a 6 issue run of Black Panther. Unless She who must not be named is in suit-nobody is going care to support the book.

Astonishing Member

C'mon man. You know Tosin is going to be a MCU character in Phase 7. No way they do that. Marvel has plans for him.
    That means they aren’t around to get the blame afterwards

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Granted if his role is anything like Ayo and Aneka's role in Wakanda Forever its not gonna amount to much anyway.

They are just going t make sure T'Challa suffers right up until the end aren't they? They might as well make him stop being BP all together, it's the last thing he has after they have taken everything else from him in the most idiotic way possible.

I’m fully expecting T’Challa to get whooped by Jhai and while he’s lecturing T’Challa, Omo is going to come in and deal the death blow or she’ll fight him and beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    So I would suspect she is only doing a 6 issue run of Black Panther. Unless She who must not be named is in suit-nobody is going care to support the book.
    This is an interesting theory. I cold see it playing out either way. On one hand Eve Ewing said "Virtually everything in this arc will be about T'challa, and Wakanda, as you've never seen them before". So that can be taken to mean the book is focused on T'challa as the main character. OR it can mean that T'challa disappeared at the end of Ridley's run, and the first arc revolves around somebody else taking the mantle and trying to find out what happened to him. Timeless did tease a female Black Panther, and given that Ororo is booked and busy with the X-men right now, it would likely be Shuri again, especially given the hype surrounding her in Wakanda Forever.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Also I just checked, literally EVERY comic Eve Ewing writes for Marvel has a FEMALE lead. So is Marvel going to break that trend? Maybe, Maybe not.
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

Maybe they're finally letting her write outside her gender?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I just want Namor to flood Wakanda again, with Folosade and Tosin being his first victims.
    Nah, it needs to be a BP home grown villain that T'Challa can kill without any sort of editorial hang ups. Having Namor do it is just a weak attempt at recreating Hickman's bad blood that already ended on a whimper. T'Challa never got a solid "Win" with it so no need to fan that flame. Create a new villain, maybe a revamped supremacists like team (all Super powered and dangerous) that allows for the purging of Ridleys creations, and toe T'Challa to come in and whoop all they're asses.

Not if he fades to obscurity. He is very hated right now and has no redeeming qualities

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I’m fully expecting T’Challa to get whooped by Jhai and while he’s lecturing T’Challa, Omo is going to come in and deal the death blow or she’ll fight him and beat him.
    Or so some weird, unexplained suicide like Akili did when he fought T'Challa, that never gets explained or anything. Though I see it as you said, Omolola getting the kill because f**k T'Challa. Ridley has already shown he has no intention to give T'Challa ANY sort of victory, no need to assume he will clutch up at the last minute

Hopefully, this will be some kind of light at the end of the tunnel.

Last edited by XJlock; 02-09-2023 at 09:10 AM.