Page 216 of 345 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 5166
    Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Previews for Avengers issue 3 out and looks like Panther's already getting a costume change to the new outfit he has in the ongoing

For comparison Thor's also getting a costume change because the upcoming Immortal Thor ongoing will see him going back to his classic costume

I guess Carol's will be next.

Although he looks really weird in that new look with the other Avengers compared to his old suit.

I would just like to see more detail in the suit. So it at least looks like they’re trying to do that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Previews for Avengers issue 3 out and looks like Panther's already getting a costume change to the new outfit he has in the ongoing

For comparison Thor's also getting a costume change because the upcoming Immortal Thor ongoing will see him going back to his classic costume

I like T'Challa's current design.

But I ain't too hot on that Thor design. I loved Nic Klein's design.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Disappointing.
    I thought the point of that Home Depot suit was to confuse Wakandans as to who was under it.

And I can already tell Sam is being a Lil * in that panel lol. Hope they squash that asap.
    Last edited by Ekie; 06-22-2023 at 02:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I like T'Challa's current design.

But I ain't too hot on that Thor design. I loved Nic Klein's design.
    It's kind of weird how Thor is going retro, but I guess that's just how Al Ewing rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Disappointing.
    I thought the point of that Home Depot suit was to confuse Wakandans as to who was under it.

And I can already tell Sam is being a Lil * in that panel lol. Hope they squash that asap.
    If during Avengers business he ends up in the news in that suit, then light would be shined upon his subterfuge and the Wakandans will put two and two together. However, it does not seem that Wakanda's government has much of its eyes on Birnin T'Chaka as it should.

BLACK PANTHER #4

EVE L. EWING (W) • CHRIS ALLEN (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE

VARIANT COVER BY MAHMUD ASRAR

STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY LUCAS WERNECK

• Two of Birnin T’Chaka’s most powerful crime families are about to become one in a wedding that is the talk of Wakanda!

• Neither Black Panther nor the mysterious Beisa are on the guest list, but that won’t stop them from making an appearance at this who’s who of Wakanda’s rich, powerful and dangerous…

• …especially with the assassin Deathlok as one of the wedding crashers!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

BLACK PANTHER #4

EVE L. EWING (W) • CHRIS ALLEN (A) • Cover by TAURIN CLARKE

VARIANT COVER BY MAHMUD ASRAR

STORMBREAKERS VARIANT COVER BY LUCAS WERNECK

• Two of Birnin T’Chaka’s most powerful crime families are about to become one in a wedding that is the talk of Wakanda!

• Neither Black Panther nor the mysterious Beisa are on the guest list, but that won’t stop them from making an appearance at this who’s who of Wakanda’s rich, powerful and dangerous…

• …especially with the assassin Deathlok as one of the wedding crashers!
    This is all so "Batman".

It could turn out to be interesting but I'm still leery on crime families in Wakanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ekie View Post
    Disappointing.

I want TChalla to slap Sam like he slapped Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard View Post
    I would just like to see more detail in the suit. So it at least looks like they’re trying to do that.
    I really hate the look. It's so... Unnecessary. It's trying too hard. Though ironically they are breaking away from nthe MCU look but tbh that's the best one and they should've stuck with it.

I read the Avengers issue. I'm interested in how it will turn out. But I gotta say, watching how Carol leads, it makes me so salty how T'Challas stint as chairman was cut short, and that JA could focus on his important plots
    Last edited by Ezyo1000; 06-22-2023 at 04:45 PM.

This is all so "Batman".

It could turn out to be interesting but I'm still leery on crime families in Wakanda.
    It's so forced too. I mean who knows maybe Eve will be the next Liss, but I am not holding my breath. It's trying too hard to be Batman and it's stretching HARD to try and make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    I really hate the look. It's so... Unnecessary. It's trying too hard. Though ironically they are breaking away from nthe MCU look but tbh that's the best one and they should've stuck with it.

I read the Avengers issue. I'm interested in how it will turn out. But I gotta say, watching how Carol leads, it makes me so salty how T'Challas stint as chairman was cut short, and that JA could focus on his important plots

I like the more sleek look too, with some detail. And I know you’re against the war paint over the eye, but that’s the one thing I would stick with.

Carol hasn’t bored me to death being the leader, so she’s adequate. But Id like to see TChalla as chairman again myself too.

This is all so "Batman".

Yeah, this doesn't really feel like Black Panther stuff. I mean, I guess if Eve can really show it be "big" in a way that fits Wakanda, but...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

My apologies if you were all talking about it yesterday, but has anyone here read Ultimate Invasion #1? Thanks to the Maker's machinations, the Illuminati have been forced to reassemble, including T'Challa, the Black Panther.
    The spider is always on the hunt.