Page 183 of 345 FirstFirst ... 83133173179180181182183184185186187193233283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 5166

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Link?

I forgot this book was existing
    I sent it to your private message.

Quote Originally Posted by XJlock View Post
    T'Challa is hard at work (alongside Tony) in the first two issues of Avengers Beyond.

Crazy how a Little respect goes a long way. Finally seeing T'CHALLA shining without needing other support characters to show up to make them feel important and relevant when they aren't needed

I sent it to your private message.
    Shoot it my way too

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Shoot it my way too
    As you wish.

Theres an opportunity here for the next issue. Maybe an actual fight between BP and BD where we get to see an on panel showdown. We have been robbed of that twice now, the second being worse than the first.

T'Challa having a business meeting fanart.

The AV Club put out an article ranking the best 100 marvel film and tv characters and T’Challa was ranked #1 with his placing being more because of Chadwick’s passing and not the actual character. I’d put characters like DD, Cap, IM, Wolverine, Magneto, Professor X, Raimi Spider-Man above MCU T’Challa. His time was simply too short with flaws in his portrayal that will never get fixed. Plus other characters had way more time to develop over several films and episodes that fleshed them out.

https://www.avclub.com/100-greatest-...3215/slides/98

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    The AV Club put out an article ranking the best 100 marvel film and tv characters and T’Challa was ranked #1 with his placing being more because of Chadwick’s passing and not the actual character. I’d put characters like DD, Cap, IM, Wolverine, Magneto, Professor X, Raimi Spider-Man above MCU T’Challa. His time was simply too short with flaws in his portrayal that will never get fixed. Plus other characters had way more time to develop over several films and episodes that fleshed them out.

I wouldn’t put that many above him, but his time was too short.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post

Love T'Chadwick but yeah. He has one solo film and then parts in 3 other films.

We are really only looking at BP and CW and hell... he was absent in his own movie a good chunk.

The fact you could argue say, top 10, with T'chadwick is really a testament to Chadwick and Coogler tbh.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

A cool moment between Thor and T'Challa after teaming up to defeat the Tri-Sentinel in Avengers Unlimited Infinity Comic #2.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Love T'Chadwick but yeah. He has one solo film and then parts in 3 other films.

We are really only looking at BP and CW and hell... he was absent in his own movie a good chunk.

The fact you could argue say, top 10, with T'chadwick is really a testament to Chadwick and Coogler tbh.
    What really REALLY dislike is how bad the MCU did T'Challa and T'Chadwick. From his traits being given to supporting cast, to him not getting his due in IW, or EG/ supporting characters getting more shine than they even needed.

I hope we are turning a new corner going forward for T'Challa and hopefully we see him show up again in our life before we are all too old lol

Another team up in the 44th issue of Avengers Unlimited Infinity Comic, but this time it is with Gamora against the High Evolutionary. T'Challa's goal is to gain the weapon called the Prodigal from him in a game of Sakaaran No-Limit while Gamora thwarts all the assassination attempts on his life from the outside.

I play online poker a good bit so I liked the issue. I was way less focused on the Gamora and Nebula fights.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Another team up in the 44th issue of Avengers Unlimited Infinity Comic, but this time it is with Gamora against the High Evolutionary. T'Challa's goal is to gain the weapon called the Prodigal from him in a game of Sakaaran No-Limit while Gamora thwarts all the assassination attempts on his life from the outside.

Oh dang thats a Darkhawk from the Fraternity of Raptors

Cool inclusion

Incredible Member

7 years today since T'Chadwick made his MCU debut.