Page 164 of 345 FirstFirst ... 64114154160161162163164165166167168174214264 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 5166
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Well IF this were true, it says wolverine is in this so there would be no reason to make him a clone since they are from two different franchises. Maybe they could pull a move from the T'Challa from War for Wakanda. Daggers, a lightning fast multi hit combo, and the last being a huge Kinect energy blast.
    That would be an even bigger reason to clone.

We have seen games where folks have the same everything or close to it but are different people.

Do we even need to point out Street Fighter with Sean? He got parts of Ken and Ryu' stuff.

The KING of doing that WWE games-where we got anywhere from 5-10 versions of certain wrestlers or Shelton Benjamin's movesets are the default settings.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    That would be an even bigger reason to clone.

We have seen games where folks have the same everything or close to it but are different people.

Do we even need to point out Street Fighter with Sean? He got parts of Ken and Ryu' stuff.

The KING of doing that WWE games-where we got anywhere from 5-10 versions of certain wrestlers or Shelton Benjamin's movesets are the default settings.
    Don’t forget about Smash Bros. Though they managed to get everyone to be ok with this by calling clones echo fighters.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Don’t forget about Smash Bros. Though they managed to get everyone to be ok with this by calling clones echo fighters.
    To be fair in smash, echo characters have similar moves but the effects are very different from each other. Fox, Falco, and wolf are all similar but Their moves and effects are very different. Same with the links too and young link.

But T'Challa has enough uniqueness about him other that claws. I believe the Avengers game likely would be their inspiration

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    Bask

Typo for Bast?

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    Typo for Bast?
    nope.

obviously you didn't watch the show.

Last edited by Redjack; 03-26-2023 at 05:59 PM.

M'Baku

One more time, because I forgot the name of it when I tried to look it up, what's the name of the drawing program you use?

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    One more time, because I forgot the name of it when I tried to look it up, what's the name of the drawing program you use?
    Procreate and sometimes a little photoshop, depending on what's needed.

It's the artist, though, not the tool.

Last edited by Redjack; 03-29-2023 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post

Shelton Benjamin was a talented wrestler. I stopped watching wrestling many years ago when I became aware of the politics behind it. But I remember a great match Shelton Benjamin had with HBK. So damn athletic.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Huh here's a question that got asked around that and got me interested in.

What does the Panther God think of Shuri? Specifically before her she became more like her MCU self.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

What does the Panther God think of Shuri? Specifically before her she became more like her MCU self.
    In Hudlin's second run (issues 4-6), Bast initially rejected Shuri as unworthy for her arrogance, but eventually accepted her when she showed a willingness to sacrifice herself for Wakanda.

Procreate and sometimes a little photoshop, depending on what's needed.

It's the artist, though, not the tool.
    Ah shoot, it's only for apple products.

I agree the artist is the driving force. I have a Free apt that I use for my drawing tablet and I have been actively trying to make the jump to digital over strictly pencil and paper. But it's good to know what other options are out there.

Paper is hard to give up though lol
    IMG_20220320_142040084.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCom View Post
    In Hudlin's second run (issues 4-6), Bast initially rejected Shuri as unworthy for her arrogance, but eventually accepted her when she showed a willingness to sacrifice herself for Wakanda.
    Also, Bast was willing the throw Shuri aside in Hickman's F4 issues if T'challa wanted it. Also called him the favored son.

Shuri is a spare
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

It's a very recent invention that Shuri gets preferential treatment .

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Also, Bast was willing the throw Shuri aside in Hickman's F4 issues if T'challa wanted it. Also called him the favored son.

Shuri is a spare
    See I saw that as a test from Bast to see if T'Challa was worthy to be her champion and "HER" Black Panther, rather than straight up it giving a freak about Shuri.

Though at this point, with all the shit flung T'Challas way, having bast straight up say she prefers him over any other and compliments and praise of that nature would be welcomed with open arms