Page 99 of 111 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 1659

Quote Originally Posted by Man With No Name View Post
    Current run did this character dirty.
    Both Ben and MJ are done dirty

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yes, it did, though I did appreciate Dark X-Men #4 for having Ben, despite his current state, call out Orchis for what it really was and refuse to have anything to do with anyone working for Orchis, even if it meant going back to his cell in Limbo.
    Why did he go back to his cell? Why didn't he escape?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Because ORCHIS* sprung him on the implied condition hed fight alongside them. At least thats the in-story reason. Editorial probably wants to save important developments for the character for whatever stuff Wells has planned in ASM.

*- fun fact: Judas Traveller is a member of ORCHIS! Although hes had no interactions with Chasm/Reilly yet.

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    *- fun fact: Judas Traveller is a member of ORCHIS! Although he’s had no interactions with Chasm/Reilly yet.
    I'd be willing to bet actual money that if Ben met Traveller in a story written by Wells, his reaction would be:

"Heyyyyy, I know this guy. Or do I?"

(not scrictly verbatim, but you get the idea. And I can't even begrudge the man for it, because Traveller's gone obscure enough that I don't think I'd able to let that one pass me by either.)
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Because ORCHIS* sprung him on the implied condition he’d fight alongside them. At least that’s the in-story reason. Editorial probably wants to save important developments for the character for whatever stuff Wells has planned in ASM.

*- fun fact: Judas Traveller is a member of ORCHIS! Although he’s had no interactions with Chasm/Reilly yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by IamnotJudasTraveller View Post
    I'd be willing to bet actual money that if Ben met Traveller in a story written by Wells, his reaction would be:

"Heyyyyy, I know this guy. Or do I?"

(not scrictly verbatim, but you get the idea. And I can't even begrudge the man for it, because Traveller's gone obscure enough that I don't think I'd able to let that one pass me by either.)
    Would be an interesting confrontation, at least under a somewhat better writer.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

https://x.com/Pat_M_Art/status/1729259985643725226?s=20

Gotta love some good fan-art of Benny-Boy

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Scarlet Spider: The Anime!
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    https://x.com/Pat_M_Art/status/1729259985643725226?s=20

Gotta love some good fan-art of Benny-Boy

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUniverse View Post
    Scarlet Spider: The Anime!
    We are quite overdue for a Spider-Man anime at this point, given how popular the character is in Japan.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Rumours (from 4chan, so several grains of salt are adviced before reading them):

new bts talks are to leave the Chasm arcs to someone else for a clone saga revisit,
    Wells told Lowe he didn't want to really do anything with Chasm

Rumours (from 4chan, so several grains of salt are adviced before reading them):

new bts talks are to leave the Chasm arcs to someone else for a clone saga revisit,
    Wells told Lowe he didn't want to really do anything with Chasm
    Clone saga revisit let me guess we are going to convince Ben that he is the original again
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Mighty Member

That's ...something. I guess it kind of tracks with Chasm being used in the x-books, but it really doesn't seem like the kind of story the next ASM writer would want to do. Maybe it'll be a one-off story like Jed McKay getting the DD arc between Soule and Zdarsky? Anyway, if Chasm isn't the last arc of Zeb's run, I have no idea what they're planning for that (with Gang War and Return of the Goblin probably leaving 5-10 issues left in the run)
    Blue text denotes sarcasm

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by bob.schoonover View Post
    That's ...something. I guess it kind of tracks with Chasm being used in the x-books, but it really doesn't seem like the kind of story the next ASM writer would want to do. Maybe it'll be a one-off story like Jed McKay getting the DD arc between Soule and Zdarsky? Anyway, if Chasm isn't the last arc of Zeb's run, I have no idea what they're planning for that (with Gang War and Return of the Goblin probably leaving 5-10 issues left in the run)
    I don't think The Return Of The Goblin arc will come out immediatly after the FCBD issue. Dark Web started in a FCBD and took four months to start in the regular series

Astonishing Member

The truth is...keeping Ben as Chasm as it is looks like a dead end. What more could you do with that filmsy premise?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Clone saga revisit let me guess we are going to convince Ben that he is the original again
    I asked what a Clone Saga revisit entails but to no avail

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

I asked what a Clone Saga revisit entails but to no avail
    Maybe it's whatever Kaine and Chasm are doing and Janine uses Kaine to fix Ben since Peter can't enter limbo