Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

It'll probably be an Amazing Fantasy#1000 style anthology too

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    What are they going to do this time...

Happy New Year Gwen Stacy fans! One of my goals for this year is to read most if not all of the classic Spider-Gwen stories then onto her Ghost Spider runs. I plan to make it a Gwen marathon. And of course to see her in the new Across the Spiderverse movie! Cannot wait for that movie.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Happy New Year Gwen Stacy fans! One of my goals for this year is to read most if not all of the classic Spider-Gwen stories then onto her Ghost Spider runs. I plan to make it a Gwen marathon. And of course to see her in the new Across the Spiderverse movie! Cannot wait for that movie.
    I hope you enjoy it .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Those are great, it's just bittersweet knowing that we won't be getting closure to all that was established in those runs anytime soon, but the movie is def gonna rock!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I hope you enjoy it .
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapioca Blitzkrieg View Post
    Those are great, it's just bittersweet knowing that we won't be getting closure to all that was established in those runs anytime soon, but the movie is def gonna rock!
    Thanks! I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully I'll be able to get started on it during the summer. A Summer Spider-Gwen reading!

BANNED

Another big development has occurred in the pages of X-Men rather than Spider-Man

spoilers:
    Gwen Warren is back
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 01-09-2023 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Another big development has occurred in the pages of X-Men rather than Spider-Man

spoilers:
    Gwen Warren is back
    end of spoilers
    Zuh Wuh ?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Zuh Wuh ?
    spoilers:
    I think she's the original clone of Gwen from the Clone Saga, the former Joyce Delaney, and the one who married a clone of Miles Warren
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    spoilers:
    I think she's the original clone of Gwen from the Clone Saga, the former Joyce Delaney, and the one who married a clone of Miles Warren
    end of spoilers
    It's a clone with mutant genes that was created than can turn into a giant spider. She only had a small appearance and was forgotten about and not considered a real mutant so was never allowed to be a citizen of Krakoa

Weird pull, I 've got to say.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It's a clone with mutant genes that was created than can turn into a giant spider. She only had a small appearance and was forgotten about and not considered a real mutant so was never allowed to be a citizen of Krakoa
    From Chris Yost's Avenging Spider-Man #16, first regular appearance of the Superior Spider-Man and involved a team-up with the X-Men following Avengers Vs. X-Men. The Jackal created her by raiding Mister Sinister's labs for material to bolster his own experiments with cloning, and as of the crossover with Scarlet Spider starring Kaine, he'd engineered even more mutant-powered spider-clones for Kaine and Otto to take on.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It's because resurrecting clones was originally banned due to them not wanting two copies of the same person. The rule was changed when Gabby Kinney needed resurrecting, who's a clone of All-New Wolverine Laura Kinney, but is definitely her own person (she's eight years younger and her mutation is imperfectly copied, plus she doesn't have Laura's memories).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 01-10-2023 at 03:45 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    From Chris Yost's Avenging Spider-Man #16, first regular appearance of the Superior Spider-Man and involved a team-up with the X-Men following Avengers Vs. X-Men. The Jackal created her by raiding Mister Sinister's labs for material to bolster his own experiments with cloning, and as of the crossover with Scarlet Spider starring Kaine, he'd engineered even more mutant-powered spider-clones for Kaine and Otto to take on.
    Ah right, sorry, I barely read any of the satellite books back then so just assumed it was the old Gwen clone.

I still hate that they brought back Jackal. I like to pretend he's just another clone like Chasm Ben.

BANNED