Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

No solicitation for August.....has anyone heard if the book is ending with #15, or if it’s just a skip month?

Ask the writer? Though Rowell might not be able to answer until solicits are officially out on Thursday. The catalog leaked early.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    No solicitation for August.....has anyone heard if the book is ending with #15, or if it’s just a skip month?
    Could be issue delays

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Ask the writer? Though Rowell might not be able to answer until solicits are officially out on Thursday. The catalog leaked early.
    Bleeding Cool had the checklist page up....nothing listed. That’s what got me wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Could be issue delays

Could be....the first year was plagued by a number of delays....2023 has been much better.
    #15 was originally scheduled for July 26....could be bleeding over a week or two in to August.

It makes you wonder.

Just read issue #13 and have to say i really enjoyed it. I feel off track on this one when i went incognito but been slowly getting back into other books and with the lack of x-books this kept popping in my mind in that i didn't stop reading because i didn't like it. So i was pleasantly surprised to be able to pick it up and though know i am missing quite a bit was able to put together enough pieces to really enjoy the issue. Given the last series of jen and the places she has been in and what she has lost it's nice to see her practice now so busy she needs to take on new attorney's or take down work.

The thief was written very well, and extremely smoothly, i feel the writer would do well writing Gambit. Jen is definitely being seduced she has a nice guy at home but duties for both are getting in the way and the woman just wanna have fun too.

businessbooming.jpg
    scoundrel.jpg

Pretty much slice of life issue but i was entertained. It was a nice cap on Avengers/ FF/ Miles for me where there was a ton of action as well as character exploration. Good comic day.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Derrick Chew’s variant cover for She-Hulk #14

Mighty Member

Getting a feeling that Jack of Hearts is heading torward a nuclear meltdown when he finds out about Jen's infatuation with her new rogue.

So like...is it wrong that I like She-Hulk's new thief boyfriend more then Jack of Hearts? Maybe I'm still bitter about how he killed Scott all those years ago. No, I haven't forgotten or forgiven him. And he stole the tarts. But yeah I want to see more of Jen's relationship with the Scoundrel.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    So like...is it wrong that I like She-Hulk's new thief boyfriend more then Jack of Hearts? Maybe I'm still bitter about how he killed Scott all those years ago. No, I haven't forgotten or forgiven him. And he stole the tarts. But yeah I want to see more of Jen's relationship with the Scoundrel.
    Yes, it is. This already has me starting to dislike She-Hulk and could lead me to dropping the book if they turn her into a cheater. She hasn’t even been dating Jack that long.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoth82 View Post
    Yes, it is. This already has me starting to dislike She-Hulk and could lead me to dropping the book if they turn her into a cheater. She hasn’t even been dating Jack that long.
    You're starting to dislike her because of...what, exactly? Jen hasn't done anything wrong, at least as of yet. The flirting and the attempts at pursuing a relationship have all been on Scoundrel's side of things. Jen may find him attractive, but there's nothing wrong with that. Just because you are in a relationship with someone does not make you suddenly go blind.

As for Jen and Jack--as you say, they have not been dating that long, which means they are not necessarily in an "exclusive" relationship as of yet. It is possible for someone to be date multiple people without it being cheating, after all. That being said, I do think that Jen and Jack had gotten serious enough that Jen wouldn't be looking to casually date anyone else.

There is also the fact that their relationship has been in a bit of a weird state since Jack's powers have reactivated. There has been a distance growing between them, separate from anything to do with Scoundrel. So Jen and Jack might end up deciding to just be friends--in which case IF anything develops between her and Scoundrel (which is still a big "if" at this point, since Jen is more interested in arresting him than dating him), it wouldn't be cheating.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    You're starting to dislike her because of...what, exactly? Jen hasn't done anything wrong, at least as of yet. The flirting and the attempts at pursuing a relationship have all been on Scoundrel's side of things. Jen may find him attractive, but there's nothing wrong with that. Just because you are in a relationship with someone does not make you suddenly go blind.

As for Jen and Jack--as you say, they have not been dating that long, which means they are not necessarily in an "exclusive" relationship as of yet. It is possible for someone to be date multiple people without it being cheating, after all. That being said, I do think that Jen and Jack had gotten serious enough that Jen wouldn't be looking to casually date anyone else.

There is also the fact that their relationship has been in a bit of a weird state since Jack's powers have reactivated. There has been a distance growing between them, separate from anything to do with Scoundrel. So Jen and Jack might end up deciding to just be friends--in which case IF anything develops between her and Scoundrel (which is still a big "if" at this point, since Jen is more interested in arresting him than dating him), it wouldn't be cheating.
    Wouldn't mind seeing Jenifer and Peter Parker on a few dates to get to know the other.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    Could be....the first year was plagued by a number of delays....2023 has been much better.
    #15 was originally scheduled for July 26....could be bleeding over a week or two in to August.
    Yeah, this isn't the first skip month or missed solicit, I'd wait another month at least before assuming the book is cancelled.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman