Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Give Jennifer back all her known and unknown powers minus the silly bulkiness...Keep her SENSATIONAL!!!

Any word on the state of this series?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...well-interview

Yeah, excuse the pun, but that is Sensational news. The book isn't cancelled, it's relaunching! Same writer, and still with those Jen Bartel covers.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, excuse the pun, but that is Sensational news. The book isn't cancelled, it's relaunching! Same writer, and still with those Jen Bartel covers.
    I saw! Breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Let’s GO!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Garlador View Post
    I saw! Breathed a HUGE sigh of relief. Let’s GO!
    And then it gets cancelled after 10 issues. All these relaunches can't be that helpful for sales

Well, more Jen is never a bad thing .

Extraordinary Member

So they are cancelling just to restart with the same creative team? That makes even less sense to me than the usual cancel and restart.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    And then it gets cancelled after 10 issues. All these relaunches can't be that helpful for sales
    I’ll take the extension.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So they are cancelling just to restart with the same creative team? That makes even less sense to me than the usual cancel and restart.
    I remember Squirrel Girl relaunched with the exact same team and called it out. “Only our second #1 issue this year!”

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I will never miss the Jason Aaron "Hulk" era.
    Me either. Some of the worst art ever appeared in those pages. I was sick of writers splitting Hulk and Banner, it would always make Hulk psychologically and physiologically unstable.

As for Aaron's She-Hulk, I'm glad he made he uber powerful, but all the unnecessary muscle mass was silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    Nice!!! Just saw this on another board. Hopefully the book continues with it's well told story.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Me either. Some of the worst art ever appeared in those pages. I was sick of writers splitting Hulk and Banner, it would always make Hulk psychologically and physiologically unstable.

As for Aaron's She-Hulk, I'm glad he made he uber powerful, but all the unnecessary muscle mass was silly.
    Both were pretty bad. Even setting aside Jen's power level, his writing and depiction of her left as much to be desired as his writing for Bruce. I don't think he really got Hulks beyond the surface level.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    It does make sense and then it doesn't.

I SUSPECT in this case the book might get lost in the possible wave of new DC books and certain returning ones once that mess of an event is over.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    It does make sense and then it doesn't.

I SUSPECT in this case the book might get lost in the possible wave of new DC books and certain returning ones once that mess of an event is over.
    Will the event actualyl be over though?

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m so glad she’s back to being Sensational.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

I'll definitely give the relaunch a try. I liked what was happening but never got fit it back into a spot for me after taking a break. So a relaunch in this case may be good for me. I'm glad it's the same writer. The art wasn't bad but it did lack style.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Will the event actualyl be over though?
    I think it will but more likely the tie ins will be done and the last issue of that should be out.

Also you have Static and Hardware vs Icon ending and SOMETHING is suppose to happen like MAYBE just MAYBE Blood Syndicate season 2.

I think there is a lot of new stuff coming out at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    I think it will but more likely the tie ins will be done and the last issue of that should be out.

Also you have Static and Hardware vs Icon ending and SOMETHING is suppose to happen like MAYBE just MAYBE Blood Syndicate season 2.

I think there is a lot of new stuff coming out at that time.
    What I was getting at is the event treadmill where yes, this event is over.... but a different event is now here....