Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why? She-Hulk has her own book.

And have you ever wondered what a Venomized Jennifer would be like?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...doctor-strange
    Marvel gods help us, no. Just no.

Astonishing Member

Why? She-Hulk has her own book.

And have you ever wondered what a Venomized Jennifer would be like?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...doctor-strange
    Crossover in Amazing Spider-Man as a reoccurring guest and vice versa.

There is a she-hulk christmas pop? NANI? https://www.hottopic.com/product/fun.../20709174.html

spoilers:
    April returned in the newest She-Hulk issue. And she is fully gamma'd now not just her big head. Ironically her head look small now. But yeah, she's back and likely to add to She-Hulk's rogues gallery. I also enjoyed seeing her interact with Hulk, feels like it's been ages.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    spoilers:
    April returned in the newest She-Hulk issue. And she is fully gamma'd now not just her big head. Ironically her head look small now. But yeah, she's back and likely to add to She-Hulk's rogues gallery. I also enjoyed seeing her interact with Hulk, feels like it's been ages.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I really wish Hulk would have at least some familial consideration for Jen.
    end of spoilers
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    spoilers:
    I really wish Hulk would have at least some familial consideration for Jen.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Worldbreaker's just not in a positive headspace.
    end of spoilers

Jen's also in Iron Man.
    spoilers:
    She fails to get Rhodey proven innocent, so she destroys her rental car in a rage!
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Jen's also in Iron Man.
    spoilers:
    She fails to get Rhodey proven innocent, so she destroys her rental car in a rage!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    She just failed to get the charges dropped...there is still a trial to go through
    end of spoilers
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

So glad this series is back

spoilers:
    I appreciate Rowell's characterization in issue 2 between Shulkie and Hulk with Jen feeling jaded from Hulk actively pushing her away when they used to be close, it hurts when you see someone you care about flat out refuse your help and I'm glad Jen got that off her chest even if Hulk is justified for keeping people a hulk sized arm distance away.

Its nice to see the return of the Booths, with Titania on the ever shaky road to redemption and co-starter of their fight club, She-Hulk's arch-villain spot is wide open. Looks like April is trying to copy Jen's attire next showing up in a black and purple one-piece and that comment about the og Hulk as the worst of the bunch were good reminders of how much April prioritizes control over your Hulk-self. April's blood is still red I wonder if that was just a coloring hiccup or if its another reminder that she's a copy of a copy of a gamma irradiated being. I might be wrong but I thought She-Hulk's blood was green, at least in her Hulk form. I like the detail of Shulkie taking time to save the food vender's cart, putting work behind the words she said before that she didn't want to wreck her neighborhood while showcasing her super-strength.

The back-up story was a small but nice plot about Wyatt with some help of a FF gadget and of course the Jade Giantess was able to solve two problems at the same time. Its always nice to see She-Hulk's arguably best boyfriend as well as a character use their smarts to solve a problem.
    end of spoilers

Side note: Dauterman's variant cover for this issue was beautiful, I hope he draws more of She-Hulk in the future.

Didn't see the Dauterman Costumes Variant cover for Jennifer posted on this thread yet....

(apologies if redundant)
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

It's not redundant. The solicit and covers for #2 weren't posted in this thread at all.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Great second issue.

Makes sense if she does, he guested in her show after all.