Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

A little surprised that there was no Scoundrel vs Jack of Hearts fight.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    A little surprised that there was no Scoundrel vs Jack of Hearts fight.
    That could have been good.

I wish that when they re-empowered Jack they let him keep the need for food, drink and sleep. Let the guy be able to enjoy the little things.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I wonder if they are relaunching the book to tie it into the Age of Monsters story going on in Incredible Hulk?
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

Would make sense. And that book is another that just recently relaunched, so another reason for a timeskip.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Default What gamma rays should be doing to all gamma irradiated beings...

"Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Would make sense. And that book is another that just recently relaunched, so another reason for a timeskip.
    Is the current run even selling well enough to get relaunched though?

Great book! I'd be sad to see Rowell go. She had something special cooking here

Quote Originally Posted by clonegeek View Post
    Is the current run even selling well enough to get relaunched though?
    She-Hulk is a pretty popular character, so I would guess it's either selling decently, or she's one of those characters who gets a little leeway.

Dr. Pillai should write his own version of "The Psychological Ramifications of Gamma Radiation." She-Hulk and all gamma irradiated beings should fit this motif...

Gamma Rays are psionic and psychic in its nature...Doc Samson siphoned off Hulk's to gain his gamma form...The potential power is being understood all wrong...The limitless potential should apply to She-Hulk as well as all gammas...

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cathexisray.htm
    Last edited by Gamma Irradiated Being; 07-04-2023 at 09:49 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Of_X View Post
    Great book! I'd be sad to see Rowell go. She had something special cooking here
    She should had done a She-Hulk and Spider-Man crossover story arc that would get the Spider-readers over to the She-Hulk series.

Gamma is psychic and psionic...

This was before the gamma ray science went haywire and lost focus...

Default The Power That Is Gamma...The Power That Is Jen's...

Give Jennifer back all her known and unknown powers minus the silly bulkiness...Keep her SENSATIONAL!!!

Any word on the state of this series?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Give Jennifer back all her known and unknown powers minus the silly bulkiness...Keep her SENSATIONAL!!!

Any word on the state of this series?
    I will never miss the Jason Aaron "Hulk" era.