Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Wait... Peter Griffin's going to be a granddad? Stewie will only be a year or two older than his niece or nephew!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ok…

I took an extended break from the board, and found this:

New 'Gang War' Promo Art Spotlights the Major Heroes and Villains of the Crime-Ridden Crossover

Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Preview looks nice! And I'm always happy to see Skeeter...I mean Titania. I still don't understand why they renumbered She-Hulk's book as it looks like it continues right from where the last series left off. Just a way to confuse more new readers.

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Preview looks nice! And I'm always happy to see Skeeter...I mean Titania. I still don't understand why they renumbered She-Hulk's book as it looks like it continues right from where the last series left off. Just a way to confuse more new readers.
    Hmmm I wonder what it says about their differences in personality that Mary has had a long-term stable-ish relationship and Jen hasn't?

Extraordinary Member

I really hope they balance Jack out at a happy medium. All the power...but also keep the humanity of eating, sleeping, etc...
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Yeah, this was basically issue 16 with nothing to even fake as being any sort of reason at renumbering. My only GUESS is that the creatives needed a gap in publishing time and renumbering was a way to make it not seem as if Marvel had given up on the book.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Hmmm I wonder what it says about their differences in personality that Mary has had a long-term stable-ish relationship and Jen hasn't?
    I'm not sure that it says anything about Mary, but instead about her and Crusher's marriage. They get along despite their personalities. Each seems to have found a fitting jigsaw piece while Jen is still looking. Although she is very reticent to say anything about her and Jack being a "thing".
    I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Mighty Member

I enjoyed the Jessica Gao back story in the new issue.

This is definitely how they'd dress for Halloween .

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This is definitely how they'd dress for Halloween .
    Tigra and She-Hulk needs to be in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man and Daredevil respectively.

Why? She-Hulk has her own book.

And have you ever wondered what a Venomized Jennifer would be like?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...doctor-strange
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Why? She-Hulk has her own book.

And have you ever wondered what a Venomized Jennifer would be like?
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...doctor-strange
    Still the hottest Symbiote .

Mighty Member

After watching The Marvels. I was thinking of a great post credit scene could've been a surprise cameo of Tatiana Maslany reprising her role as She-Hulk as well as Kristen Ritter in her role as Jessica Jones where they had already known each other and Carol in the MCU and the three of them are going to reunite in New York for a girl's night out.