Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    spoilers:
    I just read issue 12 of She-Hulk. And while I am interested in her new arch-enemy (Though he is no Titania) The second story was what caught my interest. The She-Hulk book club. I enjoyed all the cameos as well as the story dynamic between Jen and Jan. But what made this issue amazing...was the appearances of Franklin and Valeria Richards. The minute they showed up "grounded" with Sue I was like "YES! THE RICHARDS CHILDREN ARE HERE" I wonder what they did to get grounded? Their appearance elevated this issue tremendously.

I wonder where they are going with She-Hulk vs this thief. Will she finally get a win over him? And what is the source of his power? I wanna know!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I can't wait to see Patsy going gaga over her new love life in the next issue .
    end of spoilers

I love how the artist of the latest ish drew Volcana as a full-fledged big gal.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I can't wait to see Patsy going gaga over her new love life in the next issue .
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Patsy would still be with Tony at this point. She-Hulk is still set before Reckoning War (Reed still has his beard) - that also means it's before the start of the current FF run, hence why Frank and Val could show up.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    spoilers:
    Patsy would still be with Tony at this point. She-Hulk is still set before Reckoning War (Reed still has his beard) - that also means it's before the start of the current FF run, hence why Frank and Val could show up.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I was talking about her reacting to Jen's love life, but I get the timeframe especially since it has to be before Patsy becomes a wanted fugitive .
    end of spoilers

Mighty Member

Looks like the only social gatherings Jen is good at are organizing Fight Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by tabo61 View Post
    Looks like the only social gatherings Jen is good at are organizing Fight Clubs
    So this is why Mary is her bestie.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    So this is why Mary is her bestie.
    Yeah...both are fighting furies.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Incredible Member SplinteringHeart's Avatar

But isn't Ben her bestie, he started the fight club with/for her...

AVENGERS BEYOND #5 (OF 5)

DEREK LANDY (W) • GREG LAND (A/C)

• New York has fallen.

• The Lost One steps over the broken bodies of heroes and villains alike in his search for the Beyonder, who cowers in the shadows without his powers.

• Outplayed and outmaneuvered, the Avengers have one last chance to snatch desperate victory from the jaws of unimaginable defeat...

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SHE-HULK #15

RAINBOW ROWELL (W)

ANDRÉS GENOLET (A)

Cover by JEN BARTEL

Variant Cover by GEORGE PÉREZ

Virgin Variant Cover

by GEORGE PÉREZ

Variant Cover by JEFF DEKAL

• Scoundrel pushes She-Hulk to the limit in her final push to save all of NYC from her newest rogue!

• Meanwhile, the Fight Club has their hands full taking on an alien horde!

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

SHE-HULK BY MARIKO TAMAKI TPB

Written by MARIKO TAMAKI

Penciled by NICO LEON, DALIBOR TALAJIC,

GEORGES DUARTE, JULIAN LOPEZ, FRANCESCO GASTÓN, BACHAN, JAHNOY LINDSAY & DIEGO OLORTEGUI

Cover by DALE KEOWN

ON SALE SEPTEMBER 2023

Jennifer Walters survived the second superhuman Civil War…barely. Now, she re-enters the world a very different hero. Fueled by a quiet rage, Jen is determined to move forward with her life — but the pain of the past is always there. An undercurrent, a pulse waiting to quicken…and transform her into the one thing over which she has no control! But as Jen returns to legal practice, her newest client struggles with her own dark secrets. And a string of murders soon leaves Jen in over her head as a lawyer. Must she give in to her anger and become the Hulk?! Plus: Faced with a wave of monsters, can Jen help being pulled into the craziness as a force for good? And what happens when the nefarious Leader decrees: Jen Walters must die?! Collecting HULK (2016) #1-11 and SHE-HULK (2017) #159-163.

360 PGS./Rated T+ …$39.99

ISBN: 978-1-302-95077-4

Trim size: 6-5/8 x 10-3/16
    Also pirate She-hulk on silk cover? Maybe?
    LWjF4Hr.jpg
    KcUXjHi.jpg
    BDXlTkn.jpg

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I love how the artist of the latest ish drew Volcana as a full-fledged big gal.
    Reminds me of her portrayal in Secret Wars II way back. And the backup story was amazing. Loved how she can get many of the supergals of Marvel together.

So, does anyone think the main story is gonna turn out to be something like Batman and Catwoman in the slightest?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Extraordinary Member

Loved the back up story with Volcana...after the hero group 'get her' moment...wanted to jump in and help when Steve showed up.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

I haven't read any recent stories with Volcana, but in the past Marsha could assume her fiery lava form and then later a stone form.

Does she have other forms? Have more uses of her powers been shown? Have her powers grown over the decades?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by Supermutant2099 View Post
    That's a great cover !

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I haven't read any recent stories with Volcana, but in the past Marsha could assume her fiery lava form and then later a stone form.

Does she have other forms? Have more uses of her powers been shown? Have her powers grown over the decades?
    The wiki says she has an ash form where she can change her shape at will.

the FUN part.... Titania got with Absorbing Man, great couple really. Volcana got with Molecule Man. Well.. it was Molecule Man who gave Marsha the ability to take on stone and ash forms.