Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

Default Issue #3/181 thoughts

spoilers:
    Another solid issue by writer Rowel, artist Genolet, color artist Cunniffe, letter Caramagna and cover artist Bartel. Issue #3/181 - April's Hulk persona has taken complete form not wanting to be puny April and instead taking the name Anathema which leads me to think the Anathema and April personalities have a good deal of overlap as that's a pretty big vocabulary word for something/one hated. Props to the cop who told the Hulks to put their hands in the air, if Daredevil doesn't watch out that guy could be the poster boy for man without fear. Jen and Hulk have a nice heart to heart after a classic Hulk jumps away into nature escape, with some very pretty sunset coloring.

Its interesting to see that Shulkie doesn't think marriage for herself "isn't likely to happen", she's had plenty of love interests. With the topic of being a Hulk having its ups and plenty of downs I think the implication is Shulkie thinks she cannot have a long-term romantic relationship due to being a Hulk.

When I thought Mallory Book couldn't get cooler Rainbow delightfully surprises me by showing that she and Awesome Andy play Dungeons and Dragons together which gets interrupted by Shulkie's fight with Anathema being broadcasted. Carol and Tony also see the broadcast and Carol reveals Jen has been ignoring her texts for some time now. They were somewhat close in the Kelly Thompson Captain Marvel run and Aaron's Avengers sparring/partying together so I wonder if something happened since then or if we are getting some Civil War 2 closure for what happened during that dark time for Shulkie.
    end of spoilers

The newest issue of She-Hulk.

spoilers:
    She-Hulk has a new arch-enemy and her name is...I forget it was a rather long name. But there's a new gamma gal in town. I'm liking the new Gamma April. I hope she sticks around and becomes a regular in Jen's rogues gallery. There could be some fun fights to be had with her. So yeah, great to see She-Hulk's villains ranks swell. I also enjoyed the conversation she had with grunting Hulk. We need more Jen and Bruce/Hulk moments. Very good issue of She-Hulk.
    end of spoilers