Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I'd choose Devastation or Circe join the likes of Cheetah/Ares/Gigantia.
    Wait, Giganta is considered an archenemy?

Also, while I like Rucka's second run, I prefer Perez's original take on Barbara Minerva.

I like what everyone is thinking in terms of expanding/not limiting Diana’s main foes to just three. I agree and expand it even farther.

Ares
    Cheetah
    Circe
    Doctor Psycho
    Eviless
    Doctor Cyber
    Superwoman

For the last three… I like the concept of Eviless and having an extraterrestrial amongst Diana’s foes. Doctor Cyber has always appealed to me, despite not having a tremendous amount of stories done with her. Superwoman appeals to me because I always like having a doppelgänger around. But again, work would need to be done with them.

I love Giganta, Angle Man and other villains too - it’s just what is done with them.

One thing I’ve always wondered is what would Diana’s “Catwoman” look like. We’ve never really gotten one since DC avoids Diana’s sexuality generally - but I often wonder what that character would look like and be about to appeal in some way to Diana.

Giganta
    Gudra/Gundra
    Cheetah
    Circe
    A new magical foe
    A Kryptonian foe like Ursa or Faora
    Superwoman
    An Amazon, maybe of the Bana, who just does not like Diana
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I like what everyone is thinking in terms of expanding/not limiting Diana’s main foes to just three. I agree and expand it even farther.

Ares
    Cheetah
    Circe
    Doctor Psycho
    Eviless
    Doctor Cyber
    Superwoman

For the last three… I like the concept of Eviless and having an extraterrestrial amongst Diana’s foes. Doctor Cyber has always appealed to me, despite not having a tremendous amount of stories done with her. Superwoman appeals to me because I always like having a doppelgänger around. But again, work would need to be done with them.

I love Giganta, Angle Man and other villains too - it’s just what is done with them.

One thing I’ve always wondered is what would Diana’s “Catwoman” look like. We’ve never really gotten one since DC avoids Diana’s sexuality generally - but I often wonder what that character would look like and be about to appeal in some way to Diana.
    I personally don't think she needs a Catwoman.

A "Catwoman" for Diana could be interesting.

There's Angle-Man...specifically the Jimenez version of the character who was more a gentleman thief than outright villain. Not really a threat--nor is he trying to be--but someone who challenges and flirts with Diana like a game. He did kind of do that under Jimenez, but it was with Donna rather than Diana as I recall.

The other option I think would be someone who encourages Diana's competitive warrior side. Someone who fights for fighting sake. He or she could be someone who tries to tempt Diana into being a little more selfish and reckless. More interested in personal glory and showing off power and skill rather than use to defend others. A Saiyan, more or less.
    There might be some existing characters who can do that, but a new one might work better.

Incredible Member

Circe makes an appearance in Lazarus Planet: Alpha. She gets pretty prominently placed next to Phantom Stranger in the foreground of a full page of DC magic users. Unfortunately, it's the boring Rucka jacket and pants version. However, I still hope she plays a role in this event.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

There's Angle-Man...specifically the Jimenez version of the character who was more a gentleman thief than outright villain. Not really a threat--nor is he trying to be--but someone who challenges and flirts with Diana like a game. He did kind of do that under Jimenez, but it was with Donna rather than Diana as I recall.

The other option I think would be someone who encourages Diana's competitive warrior side. Someone who fights for fighting sake. He or she could be someone who tries to tempt Diana into being a little more selfish and reckless. More interested in personal glory and showing off power and skill rather than use to defend others. A Saiyan, more or less.
    There might be some existing characters who can do that, but a new one might work better.
    *cough* Maxima unironically *cough*
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Strife might as well be her Catwoman. A petty god that likes to switch sides when she feels like it but never to the degree that Diana outright hates her but tolerates her.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I personally don't think she needs a Catwoman.
    I don’t know if she needs a Catwoman either, but it’s fun to think about what type of character in a similar role could potentially appeal to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Giganta
    Gudra/Gundra
    Cheetah
    Circe
    A new magical foe
    A Kryptonian foe like Ursa or Faora
    Superwoman
    An Amazon, maybe of the Bana, who just does not like Diana
    Talking about a new magical foe, in e had thoughts on that as well. And it’s not another divine foe that uses magic.

Talking about a new magical foe, in e had thoughts on that as well. And it’s not another divine foe that uses magic.
    Exactly! But someone very powerful, maybe uses more direct tactics against Diana.

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

I really loved Jimenez’s take on Angle Man and his flirtation with Donna.it really worked and I’d keep that, if that version ever returns instead of transferring it to Diana.

Your warrior concept is a good one - I wondered if Siggy was initially headed in that direction.

In my Wonder Woman Series Bible Thingee, I created a new team of characters and one of them is kind of tugging at me to become a potential romantic interest for Diana. Not fully sure about it yet.

I have some thoughts about my Selina-type for Diana, but I need to flesh them out more.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Exactly! But someone very powerful, maybe uses more direct tactics against Diana.
    Yeah, I’ve been thinking about different styles of magic.

Also, we both stan Superwoman forever!

Spectacular Member

Why not use white magician?

Also,I agree that the earth three characters should be more used individually with their hero counterparts,but I don't see superwoman as a wonder rogue,she is a character with her own earth and hero gallery
    Last edited by Access; 01-11-2023 at 12:36 PM.

Yeah, I’ve been thinking about different styles of magic.

Also, we both stan Superwoman forever!
    Yes, we do!