Page 49 of 77 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    The panel that Tom King teased

Why does Damian's chin and grimace exactly the same as Bruce?
    Well, when he first debuted, Damian was often compared to Bruce in terms of looks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, when he first debuted, Damian was often compared to Bruce in terms of looks.
    He’s typically projected to look like him as an adult and to be the splitting image of him as a child

It looks like the artist just drew Bruce in Damian's suit.

Doesn't help that they [the boys] look so much older than Trinity. I know there's 14/17 years between them but they look so much older.

@Rac7d You don't need to worry about shipping in this case. I expected Trinity to inevitably become a member of the Super Sons team [Super Kids?] but looking at this image I can't see the trio as a team unless it's some sort of Super Sons baby sitting adventures.

It looks like the artist just drew Bruce in Damian's suit.

Doesn't help that they [the boys] look so much older than Trinity. I know there's 14/17 years between them but they look so much older.

@Rac7d You don't need to worry about shipping in this case. I expected Trinity to inevitably become a member of the Super Sons team [Super Kids?] but looking at this image I can't see the trio as a team unless it's some sort of Super Sons baby sitting adventures.
    Or showing her the ropes in the Superheroes gig. As well as being the blood related descendant of one of the most known names on the planet. Jon and Damian have both been doing it since they were 10. Which, I think only Dick has ever done it longer in some continuities.

Extraordinary Member

Damian was in vixen 58!

Fantastic Member

Just heard about Wonder Woman's daughter, alright. It's been a long time coming Damian and Jon to get their trinity. The only issue I got for this, is well, Tom King. I just don't find the guy attractive in writing after his Batman run, so I'm very skeptical about Damian's interaction.

Extraordinary Member

Damian has almost caught up to Tim in height

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Damian has almost caught up to Tim in height
    I won't be surprised if Damian passes Tim in AGE the way things are going.

I won't be surprised if Damian passes Tim in AGE the way things are going.
    Damian is going to be Batman with his own Robin before Tim is allowed to age up.

https://twitter.com/JorgeJimenezArt/...51699248140288

BOOM! news soon, but a new SUPER SONS Omnibus edition is coming! With my new cover Thanks to everyone for the amazing support all these years to these superkids!!! #supersons ❤️���� ⁦@DCOfficial

Damian was in the Pride Special. In the Tim/Connor story. Unlike last year, this story wasn't so heartwarming. The story was confusing. Tim seemingly taking issue with Connor spending time with Damian. Not sure what the writer was going for to be honest.

The one positive was the hint of Batfam togetherness off panel [Tim and Damian patrolling together]Now we just need to see them patrol together on panel.

Another one!?

Or showing her the ropes in the Superheroes gig. As well as being the blood related descendant of one of the most known names on the planet. Jon and Damian have both been doing it since they were 10. Which, I think only Dick has ever done it longer in some continuities.
    Apparently Bruce asks Damian to keep an eye on Trinity.

Damian was in the Pride Special. In the Tim/Connor story. Unlike last year, this story wasn't so heartwarming. The story was confusing. Tim seemingly taking issue with Connor spending time with Damian. Not sure what the writer was going for to be honest.

The one positive was the hint of Batfam togetherness off panel [Tim and Damian patrolling together]Now we just need to see them patrol together on panel.
    I was so confused reading that story. I'm almost convinced the writer confused Connor with Conner or something.

Another one!?
    It just shows how well Super Sons sells to this day. I bet they regret aging up Jon every day.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I was so confused reading that story. I'm almost convinced the writer confused Connor with Conner or something.

It just shows how well Super Sons sells to this day. I bet they regret aging up Jon every day.

Especially as Connor and Tim were acquaintances/work buddies at BEST.