Page 71 of 77 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1149
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
    I love to see Damian appearing in some many different comic books lately. It makes me almost forget that they tried to turn him into a villain.
    Anyway, I wonder how long it will take until someone at DC remembers Damian's OG friends. I love Super Sons, but Damian had friends before Jon.
    DC writers all seem to want to bring in their own OC's rather than give the panel space to building up supporting cast already set up by past writers. Except of course for mandated or related to DC's mainstays like Superman or some other heavy weight.

It's frustrating because if his old pals had been in use all this while then imagine how far and cultivated those characters and dynamics would be by now?

I don't know why editorial doesn't mandate that rather than introducing new cast, make use of existing ones. Only add a new OC if DC doesn't already have a character on their roster that can serve the same purpose in whatever story the writer is plotting.

Williamson hasn't been so bad for creating his own supporting cast. He's mixed it up introducing a couple while using existing. I hope he carries on and brings in some of Damian's old friends into B&R.

Totally agree that it's great seeing Damian back especially in Batverse books. GW was a bad start. Not the reunion I was hoping for for his 1st interact with characters like Nightwing in a while. Hopefully the upcoming cameo in Nightwing will be more in character and not so antagonistic.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I agree with the artist. He is the edgiest boy. Can't wait to see him interact with the flashes and Kon. Hope they get along better this time
    Proably gonna be a jerk so the other can sigh and say they hate him
    I’d rather Damian steer clear of Wallace

Fantastic Member

Williamson hasn't been so bad for creating his own supporting cast. He's mixed it up introducing a couple while using existing. I hope he carries on and brings in some of Damian's old friends into B&R.
    I also have enjoyed JW's work with Damian. His Talia has been an incrediblre salvage job.

I think Connor is another awesome brother figure for Damian. I'd love for JW to bring back "Colin Wilkes.

Would love if Williamson featured or even simply referenced Nika, Connor, Colin, Suren or Maya in B&R.

Looking forward to Damian, Jon and Dick in Nightwing.

Also looking forward to Damian in Speed Force. I'd really love if Kon is also in that issue since I've always wanted more interactions between the pair on neutral ground that's not tainted by the issue of Tim losing his place to Damian.

They share a few similarities that's always made me feel they would empathise with each others struggles/insercurites.

Mighty Member

Why do you say that about Damian and Kon

Quote Originally Posted by NOCTPHOENIX View Post
    Why do you say that about Damian and Kon
    Because their origin's share similarities.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Would love if Williamson featured or even simply referenced Nika, Connor, Colin, Suren or Maya in B&R.

Looking forward to Damian, Jon and Dick in Nightwing.

Also looking forward to Damian in Speed Force. I'd really love if Kon is also in that issue since I've always wanted more interactions between the pair on neutral ground that's not tainted by the issue of Tim losing his place to Damian.

They share a few similarities that's always made me feel they would empathise with each others struggles/insercurites.
    I tought Damian and Garfield woud have a good dinamic by enjoy animals and being vegetarians...

Was this the outfit he had especially for his meeting with Talia after he quit Robin.
    I LOVE this look!!!

I don't mind the pacing in the new B&R, the art is different and takes getting used to.

It's pleasant the relationship between Damian and Bruce. The dynamic between the duo without Alfred, muddling through without Alfred and being domesticated.

I love it. Wish they didn't release so far apart. It'll flow better as a volume @Rebeca armus that might fix some of bits that are bugging you.
    I enjoyed the pacing in Batman and Robin #3, I think if they keep like this will be nice, and agree maybe all the flow gets better when it's became a volume, I will buy it for my Damian's collection. XD

I have no criticism for this last chapter, I liked the action and dialogues <3

*** ah, Shush is a funny name, can't take it seriously... XD

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post

I want it, hope Damian and Jon shows up a lot. I liked the red eyes boy design.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    That looks fire.

Imagine if the Sinister Sons takes off as a duo unlike what happened with the Super sons?
    I like the designs and under Tomasi fingers crossed we get something reminiscent of the Og super sons.

The trailer for Merry Little Batman is out. It looks arse [not a fan of the Chowder art style] but decent. Very similar to stuff like Regular show, Ed edd and Eddy and that era of CN shows.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The trailer for Merry Little Batman is out. It looks arse [not a fan of the Chowder art style] but decent. Very similar to stuff like Regular show, Ed edd and Eddy and that era of CN shows.
    I didn't love it like a Damian's cartoon, but I like as a child cartoon, also I always like Bruce trying to be a good parent.

Ah, any chance of all Batfamily showing up in the ending?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I didn't love it like a Damian's cartoon, but I like as a child cartoon, also I always like Bruce trying to be a good parent.

Ah, any chance of all Batfamily showing up in the ending?
    Not sure if the family shows up at the end. Doubt it though since if they were there then they should be home for Xmas.

There is a Bat family spin-off that's been developed for Prime.