Page 18 of 77 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Looks like Taylor is planning on throwing Damian under the bus for Jon Kent.

He's revisiting the world on Injustice. Jon ends up in the Injustice universe during Injustice 2 and meets amongst others an evil Damian.

The thing is.........Damian wasn't evil in Injustice 2. He was very much a hero who cared about the normal folk. he saved everyone from Amazo.

He spent every night patrolling like he did when he was Robin. he even took Kara with him. Every night walking the streets fighting crime and protecting innocent civilians.

Not looking forward to this.
    Well depends on which version, game or comic. Because honestly there is such a disconnect with the comic version & game version of Damian in injustice that they're completely separate people. Comic Damian (Injustice) is...mislead, kinda tipping towards evil at sometimes, but he's redeemable. I mean, if we're going by the He-Man crossover to by, where Damian becomes Batman, saves his father, before getting his neck snapped.

So, Jon Kent meets Damian during Injustice 2? Well game wise, Damian spent majority of his time in a cell, then got released by Supergirl. An article did state it was before he got released by Supergirl, so Jon meets Damian in a cell.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Well depends on which version, game or comic. Because honestly there is such a disconnect with the comic version & game version of Damian in injustice that they're completely separate people. Comic Damian (Injustice) is...mislead, kinda tipping towards evil at sometimes, but he's redeemable. I mean, if we're going by the He-Man crossover to by, where Damian becomes Batman, saves his father, before getting his neck snapped.

So, Jon Kent meets Damian during Injustice 2? Well game wise, Damian spent majority of his time in a cell, then got released by Supergirl. An article did state it was before he got released by Supergirl, so Jon meets Damian in a cell.
    Tom Taylor was talking about the comics not the games.

He is adding on to his Injustice 2 story that wrote for the comics. He has no rights to make changes to the game. That story isn't his or 100% DC's.

The He-Man crossover is a spin-off written by Seeley so unlikely to be what he's talking about.

Here's a link

https://www.dc.com/blog/2023/02/06/t...d-of-injustice

He states when the new comic is going to be set.
    Last edited by Fergus; 02-08-2023 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Ra's is back. We saw that coming.

It's not Alfred, that's plus 50 points. Alfred was a Arse*^$e to Damian. A Lot.

Why do people pretend otherwise?
    Ra’s was already back in Flashpoint Beyond, so this is more a gap filler honestly.

Also yeah Alfred’s relationship wasn’t great with Damian, at the start, but given enough progress in stories it becomes better. Besides Alfred is a very caring person to his family, hence why he decked Superman in Injustice.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Ra’s was already back in Flashpoint Beyond, so this is more a gap filler honestly.

Also yeah Alfred’s relationship wasn’t great with Damian, at the start, but given enough progress in stories it becomes better. Besides Alfred is a very caring person to his family, hence why he decked Superman in Injustice.
    Meh. I liked Lobo in Injustice 2, for the short time he was shown. Him being immortal, I at least didn't have to worry about him being knocked off by Murderman or others.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Alfred in main continuity doesn't care about his family though. He cares about Bruce.

If Alfred cared then Bruce wouldn't do a lot of shit he does to his kids. he would have called Bruce out for hitting Tim, Dick and Jason. He would have called Bruce out on his plan involving Damian in City of Bane.

If Alfred cared he wouldn't have lied to Bruce tricking him into dragging Damian to Gotham to face a city full of enemies.
    Alfred wouldn't have committed suicide by Bane if he cared for Damian.

he wouldn't have straight up said that Bruce's kids never made him smiled.

he wouldn't have sent Damian and the rest of the family away just so amnesic Bruce could find happiness.

Alfred is terrible.

Alfred never tried to take over Damian's body so that's something.

Fantastic Member

Comic: Harley Quinn: Legion of Bats # 5

It's good to see Damian interacting other Batfamily members other than Dick, even though it's in different universes/continuity.

HQ_LB_5_.1jpg.jpg

Oh, oh dear. Not like that.

HQ_LB_5_.jpg

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

It's good to see Damian interacting other Batfamily members other than Dick, even though it's in different universes/continuity.

HQ_LB_5_.1jpg.jpg

HQ_LB_5_.jpg
    Who would have thought that we'd get the much requested Damian and Cass interactions from a Harley Quinn series? Not me but I'll take it.

How has this series been? Is it worth following?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Taylor is the one, who actually made Injustice Damian a little bit less evil, than he was in the games, so, I think it's not going to be THAT bad.
    He was also the one who made him evil [albeit on the request of the Game developers]

The thing is he specifically said that Jon meets an evil version of Damian in Injustice 2.
    By Injustice 2, Damian was no longer misguided/evil so the fact that he classes Damian as evil in his Road to Injustice interview is worrying.

I'll wait and see.

I'm not sure why he's bringing Jon to the Injustice world. Not where I saw Jon's new adventures going but Taylor seems to like having his series cross over.

Wayne Family Adventures had Damian and Steph interact in a pretty fun (and funny) way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Wayne Family Adventures had Damian and Steph interact in a pretty fun (and funny) way.
    I haven't seen any of the 2nd season.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That's cool. I'd like to see more development for Flatline.

I miss the letters section of comics. I don't think things like this should be done online. They should be done in a letters section of comics to negate trolls and bots.

Astonishing Member

HQ_LB_5_.1jpg.jpg

HQ_LB_5_.jpg
    I've always wondered, why they don't make more interactions between Damian and Cass.

HQ_LB_5_.1jpg.jpg

HQ_LB_5_.jpg
    I hope this means we'll get Cass in the animated series.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I've always wondered, why they don't make more interactions between Damian and Cass.
    Me too.
    They haven't really explored Damian's interactions/relationships with the women on the Batfamily outside of Steph.