Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    As of now, I'm looking more towards Daredevil Black Armor than the upcoming regular series. Which is funny because initially I didn't care for Daredevil in the black armor but over the years I've grown to appreciate what was done with him during that time and I also consider D. G Chichester's Daredevil run to be very underrated.
    Same here. I mean, D.G. Chichester brought Elektra back to prominence & Scott McDaniel became a fan-favorite during this run...

issue 14 preview

"He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

I just returned to Daredevil with this latest run after a 15-20 absence. When did Matt get a brother?? What’s Mike’s story??? Where has he been all these years???

Quote Originally Posted by SilverScarlet View Post
    I just returned to Daredevil with this latest run after a 15-20 absence. When did Matt get a brother?? What’s Mike’s story??? Where has he been all these years???
    back in 2018 here is his bio
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Micha...ret%20identity.

Incredible Member

I just finished the last issue, and I gotta be honest, I don't know how I feel about this one. I am pretty curious to see what the future holds though.

Now that this run is over, I gotta say I have been thoroughly enjoyed all this time. The first arc, before Devils Reign, was the best part of Zdarskys run. But everything has been good I think.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I actually think this last issue was very strong. I thought this arc was losing steam, but making it more sentimental and retrospective helped. It's a subtle ending, but a good one. I have no idea how Saladin Ahmed feels about it and whether he'll immediately push a re-set button, but I'm curious about it.

Also, am I remembering correctly that Elektra assassinated the President of the United States? That seems like it should be a bigger deal.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I actually think this last issue was very strong. I thought this arc was losing steam, but making it more sentimental and retrospective helped. It's a subtle ending, but a good one. I have no idea how Saladin Ahmed feels about it and whether he'll immediately push a re-set button, but I'm curious about it.

Also, am I remembering correctly that Elektra assassinated the President of the United States? That seems like it should be a bigger deal.
    Remembering slightly incorrectly - the President was a Hand puppet and threw himself out of a window. Elektra went after him to try and catch him but couldn't, and the way it was caught on camera made it look like she'd killed him.

But yeah, that should have been a much bigger thread that was followed up on. Which would have meant the whole Hand replacement, and then the re-death of everyone who was replaced after Elektra destroyed the amulet, would need to be followed up on

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

what an ending!

Zdarsky is always on point, and he leaves Matt in such a state that the next team can literally retell his origin.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Have I missed an issue somewhere? What happened to Goldie?

https://www.manwithoutfear.com/dared...aga-Conclusion

Zdarsky has a wrapup interview with Manwithoutfear.com

Has Matthew ever had a counseling/ therapy session with Professor X, or does he only go to priests and nuns?

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I loved this final issue. Very low-key and subtle and quiet. I will miss Checchetto, terribly.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!