Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Another thoroughly engaging issue. That Demon...! DD performing an actual exorcism...! This series is just getting better and better.
    A lot was packed in one issue and yes I did enjoy Father Matt conducting an exorcism, it seems like he's dealing with the deadly sins.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Which deadly sin is Ben?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Niffleheim

I think it was envy from what he was saying about his brothers.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

I dropped DD during the end of Zdarsky s run because I can t stand the Hand (and I don t like his Batman either) but I look forward to Ahmed s run getting collected. Can you guys recommend Daredevil & Echo by Taboo?

Season's Greetings.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Merry Christmas Daredevil fans .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    I dropped DD during the end of Zdarsky s run because I can t stand the Hand (and I don t like his Batman either) but I look forward to Ahmed s run getting collected. Can you guys recommend Daredevil & Echo by Taboo?
    I love The Hand, so I had no problem finishing out that run. I'm on the edge of dropping the current DD run. I'm not gonna fault current fans for enjoying it nor will I criticize the creative team for trying something new (IMHO, editorial should be pushing for more new and interesting ideas at the big 2), but exorcist DD just isn't my bag. As for DD & Echo, it seemed to be more of an Echo story, so your mileage may vary. That said, you really can't go wrong with art by Phil Noto. The guy's got talent coming out of his pores.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I love The Hand, so I had no problem finishing out that run. I'm on the edge of dropping the current DD run. I'm not gonna fault current fans for enjoying it nor will I criticize the creative team for trying something new (IMHO, editorial should be pushing for more new and interesting ideas at the big 2), but exorcist DD just isn't my bag. As for DD & Echo, it seemed to be more of an Echo story, so your mileage may vary. That said, you really can't go wrong with art by Phil Noto. The guy's got talent coming out of his pores.
    Thank you. Much appreciated. Noto and Echo seem like a perfect Match and i always liked her character anyway so i ll bite.

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    Thank you. Much appreciated. Noto and Echo seem like a perfect Match and i always liked her character anyway so i ll bite.
    Completely understandable. My preference will always be the David Mack version, though...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."