Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    But the Amazons aren't just fighters and athletes, not even in the Marston era. Artemis doesn't have to become an elemental or a magician, but having some Amazons or other WW characters who aren't fighters and weapon users is good for variety. If nothing else, it will encourage more use in battles since they aren't just clones of Diana or Artemis.
    I don't recall a lack of "civilian representation" being a problem, but I haven't been collecting WW since the Jimenez days. I recall a few artisan Amazons, and the Shimtar back then was very technologically inclined, though I'm sure events like Amazons Attack or the disappeared Amazons/amnesiac WW arc didn't allow for much societal representation.

And I don't have a problem with roles like seers or mages, as long as they don't make up a quarter of the population; and as long as a character like Artemis isn't being shoehorned into that "Superman Blue" role.

Quote Originally Posted by bat22 View Post
    I don't recall a lack of "civilian representation" being a problem, but I haven't been collecting WW since the Jimenez days. I recall a few artisan Amazons, and the Shimtar back then was very technologically inclined, though I'm sure events like Amazons Attack or the disappeared Amazons/amnesiac WW arc didn't allow for much societal representation.

And I don't have a problem with roles like seers or mages, as long as they don't make up a quarter of the population; and as long as a character like Artemis isn't being shoehorned into that "Superman Blue" role.
    Just to be clear, I'm referring to Diana's personal cast that helps her in battle, not the Amazons as a whole.

Well, there are occupations like healers/doctors, cooks, smiths, construction workers, etc that could very easily make use of the elements as a form of magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Current Artemis in the comics never went through a version of The Contest or was Wonder Woman, at least from what everything we've gathered so far.
    Wow. Just when you think new poopy-2 can't possibly get any poopier....

Happy Valentines Day!

😍💓❤💘

Incredible Member

I always wanted to see a story line with her and roy harper hook up!

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos767 View Post
    Happy Valentines Day!

����❤��

Incredible Member

The queen and TWO of her sisters. Dont have any of there braces of submission on!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

I’d make her the greatest warrior of the Banas and get her back on Themyscira more often. Develop her relationship with Faruka and other Banas more. Explore more about how the different Amazon tribes are working together (or not) through Artemis’ perspective.

I didn’t read the book with her, Red Hood and Bizarro, so I don’t know what she was like in that.

Been catching up on the Outlaws webtoon

Are the paths for Artemis as introduced by WML and lovingly evolved by Byrne, Luke, Jimenez, Simonson, and Rucka and the New Poopy-2 and Rebirth versions so different now that cannot coexist?

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    I’d make her the greatest warrior of the Banas and get her back on Themyscira more often. Develop her relationship with Faruka and other Banas more. Explore more about how the different Amazon tribes are working together (or not) through Artemis’ perspective.

I didn’t read the book with her, Red Hood and Bizarro, so I don’t know what she was like in that.
    Where are the Banas and the other tribes living? On their own hidden island?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!