Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, Rikki is basically just Julie Power's off-screen girlfriend at this point.
    We might get an update on Rikki in the current LOVE UNLIMITED Infinity Comic arc; fingers crossed.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    We might get an update on Rikki in the current LOVE UNLIMITED Infinity Comic arc; fingers crossed.
    We should expect more. With her relationships with Steve and with Anya Corazon we should be getting something that has her interacting with them. Not hope for some appearance in a niche book.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    We should expect more. With her relationships with Steve and with Anya Corazon we should be getting something that has her interacting with them. Not hope for some appearance in a niche book.
    Anya's got some surprisingly major developments occurring on the Unlimited platform, last I recall following End of the Spider-Verse . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Well, if Jeremy Whitley is still writing them, probably a decent chance of it.

Astonishing Member

Well, if Jeremy Whitley is still writing them, probably a decent chance of it.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Unfortunately the simple truth is that there are a lot of characters out there and only so many pages in the monthly titles for them all to turn up in. That's one thing that the Infinity Comics are really helpful for -- giving a chance for some of the characters who aren't showing up in the physical comics to get a chance to show up.

The current run is already using a lot of Steve's established supporting players (as well as introducing new ones) but they only have so much space. They may get to Rikki (and Dennis, Rachel, etc) down the road though.

Oh yeah, Rikki is basically just Julie Power's off-screen girlfriend at this point.
    I know, right?! Here's proof...

Fantastic Member

I'm going to be honest: this issue of Cold War seems to be Bucky Barnes character assassination central. Peggy, too, to a less degree, but her characterization has been all over the place so it's hard to say. They leaned a bit harder into the characters being villainous than before.

Steve was very emotional this issue, but it's understandable considering the circumstances. I'm not sure how he and Bucky's friendship will survive.

Mighty Member

I don't think so. Bucky's just doing his best Nick Fury impression. It's not out of character for him, and he will wind up completely out playing the White Wolf and not being so bad after all, because that's the way these things go. By the end of this Outer Circle story Bucky will be humbled, as he probably expects to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They've let Emma in already so the genie is out of the bottle. As far as Peggy goes, she doesn't want any of her secrets to come out.
    Emma appearing at all makes Krakoa part of the story, bringing into question whether the Outer Circle even matters in the slightest. I mean, in Sins of Sinister we don't see any sign that they were even a blip on the radar in terms of organizations that needed to be taken down in order for the Sinisterized Council to take over the universe. Didn't see them around during Time Runs Out or on Battleworld, either... it's kind of hard to believe they've ever actually been in control of much.

I miss when Sam and Bucky were friends.

I miss when Sam and Bucky were friends.
    Same here. I don't see how they come back from this.

All-New Member

Can’t believe how dirty they did Magno with the cover for Cold War Alpha. How does the artist name not get put on the cover, but the colorist does?
    Last edited by AceHazard; 04-21-2023 at 07:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AceHazard View Post
    Can’t believe how dirty they did Magno with the cover for Cold War Alpha. How does the artist name not get put on the cover, but the colorist does?
    Carlos Magno? Yeah . . . that's pretty messed up.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Carlos Magno? Yeah . . . that's pretty messed up.
    Yep. All three writers and the colorist made the cut for the cover credit. Not sure how they could leave the artist off.
    Attached Images Attached Images