Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

I miss it so much .

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Actually when is the next part of the Ed Brubaker omnibus series going to be release?

It currently only goes up to Captain America Lives! and I know there's a lot more left of his run

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Couldn't agree more, especially when it was first revealed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I miss it so much .
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Actually when is the next part of the Ed Brubaker omnibus series going to be release?

It currently only goes up to Captain America Lives! and I know there's a lot more left of his run
    Like Captain America Reborn and then what came after?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed.

Like Captain America Reborn and then what came after?
    The omnibus includes Reborn, it collects issues of Captain America (2004) 43-50, 600-601 and Captain America: Reborn (2009) 1-6.

I know there's more because I have a trade of Captain America: No Escape that collects issues 606-610. So there is more left but they haven't announced or released a new omnibus since Lives came out in March 8 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    The omnibus includes Reborn, it collects issues of Captain America (2004) 43-50, 600-601 and Captain America: Reborn (2009) 1-6.

I know there's more because I have a trade of Captain America: No Escape that collects issues 606-610. So there is more left but they haven't announced or released a new omnibus since Lives came out in March 8 2022
    And it's been a year now since then.

Fantastic Member

I still give major props to Brubaker for pulling this ship together, not making it feel contrived, and turning it into one of Marvel's most compelling and tragic ships.

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherclassic View Post
    I still give major props to Brubaker for pulling this ship together, not making it feel contrived, and turning it into one of Marvel's most compelling and tragic ships.
    He does deserve props for that, true.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    He does deserve props for that, true.
    And then it was ruined with the whole mind wipe thing with Natasha. Marvel just can't seem to let anyone be happy.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherclassic View Post
    True dat .
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    And then it was ruined with the whole mind wipe thing with Natasha. Marvel just can't seem to let anyone be happy.
    Don't remind me...

Astonishing Member

I think the mind wipe thing may have somehow been reversed or wore off off-panel at some point. In Kelly Thompson's BLACK WIDOW series there were scenes with Natasha talking with Bucky about their relationship and their connection, which makes no sense if Natasha has no memory of it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    I think the mind wipe thing may have somehow been reversed or wore off off-panel at some point. In Kelly Thompson's BLACK WIDOW series there were scenes with Natasha talking with Bucky about their relationship and their connection, which makes no sense if Natasha has no memory of it anymore.
    I think it was implied to have been undone at the tail end of Waid and Samnee's BW run, they just haven't really dived into it because they don't want to dive back deep into WS/BW again so that they both can be free agents.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it was implied to have been undone at the tail end of Waid and Samnee's BW run, they just haven't really dived into it because they don't want to dive back deep into WS/BW again so that they both can be free agents.
    Did she remember before or after she died in CW2? Could be that the clone was given all her memories.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Did she remember before or after she died in CW2? Could be that the clone was given all her memories.
    Could be, but what I'm talking about was pre-CW2.

Could be, yeah, since the replicated Natasha was supposed to have all of her memories up to her death by HYDRA-Cap in Secret Empire, not just the ones the Red Room believed would make her more controllable. Tales of Suspense #100-104, featuring Hawkeye and the Winter Soldier, was wild.

Fantastic Member

Wow...that makes me care even less about the event.
    Exactly. These books are THAT unreadable that I can’t bring myself to keep up through spoilers. I will wait for the next creative team and volume. Saves $$…